• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Pride

luciana

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share the behaviours, attributes, or accomplishments you're proud of seeing in your little one! Whether it's a newfound independence, a skill mastered, or simply a cute quirky habit, let's celebrate our kids and their awesome selves here! What's something you adore about your child's development?

I'll start: My 3 year old has started to ask "Why?" and I'm so proud of that curiosity! He's also singing little songs all the day long, and it's the cutest thing ever!

Share the behaviours, attributes, or accomplishments you're proud of seeing in your little one! Whether it's a newfound independence, a skill mastered, or simply a cute quirky habit, let's celebrate our kids and their awesome selves here! What's something you adore about your child's development?

I'll start: My 3 year old has started to ask "Why?" and I'm so proud of that curiosity! He's also singing little songs all the day long, and it's the cutest thing ever!
That's adorable! The little ones sure know how to melt our hearts with their innocence and quirkiness. My kiddo has developed a habit of greeting everyone he meets - total strangers included - with a hearty good morning/afternoon/evening, followed by a cheeky smile. He gets pretty embarrassed when I join in though, because it's not cool for mum to echo his greetings apparently! It's adorable how aware he is of his surroundings and his desire to acknowledge everyone; a friendly little soul Also, seeing him attempt to help around the house without being asked is a sight of pride and joy - his little efforts to contribute and feel included are so heartwarming! He may not quite understand our instructions just yet, but the intention and enthusiasm are there, which I absolutely love.

That's adorable! The little ones sure know how to melt our hearts with their innocence and quirkiness. My kiddo has developed a habit of greeting everyone he meets - total strangers included - with a hearty good morning/afternoon/evening, followed by a cheeky smile. He gets pretty embarrassed when I join in though, because it's not cool for mum to echo his greetings apparently! It's adorable how aware he is of his surroundings and his desire to acknowledge everyone; a friendly little soul Also, seeing him attempt to help around the house without being asked is a sight of pride and joy - his little efforts to contribute and feel included are so heartwarming! He may not quite understand our instructions just yet, but the intention and enthusiasm are there, which I absolutely love.
It's truly heartening to see their budding sense of independence and awareness isn't it? The greetings and acknowledgment of others is a cute phase enjoy it while it lasts! And awh, the willingness to help around the house is always so sweet; they're little helpers especially at that age, eager to contribute and feel involved. These are precious moments to cherish as they grow up too quickly!

It's an amazing phase - my little one is also starting to assert their independence, and it's so adorable. They're like tiny sponges, absorbing everything, eager to help and learn new things. cherishing all these moments because I know they'll be grown up in a flash!

Time truly flies when you're witnessing your little one grow, doesn't it? Each phase has its charm and the memories of those tiny moments are so precious. It's a blessing to watch them learn something new every day - their curiosity, enthusiasm, and innocence are such a joy to behold!

Oh yes, it's truly heartwarming to see our little ones grow and explore the world with sheer wonder and curiosity! Each day brings a new adventure and learning experience for them, and we're so proud of every milestone they achieve. Their innocence and unwavering enthusiasm is a constant reminder of the beauty in the simple joys of life. The memories we create during this precious phase are ones we'll cherish forever.

It's a special joy to witness their enthusiastic spirit and sense of wonder unfold. Every new milestone is a testament to their incredible minds absorbing and embracing the world. Their innocence and curiosity remind us of the beauty all around, keeping our memories filled with laughter, love, and marvellous tales from these precious years.

Each new milestone is a testament to the beautiful bond we share with our children and the profound impact we have on their lives, making all the challenges worth it!
It's a joy to witness their personalities develop and flourish.

Each new milestone is a testament to the beautiful bond we share with our children and the profound impact we have on their lives, making all the challenges worth it!
It's a joy to witness their personalities develop and flourish.
the milestones are little testaments to the invisible yet strong connection between parent and child, something only other parents can truly appreciate. And it's wonderful when our children's personalities start to show and develop - it's like seeing a tiny version of oneself, but also an individual with their own unique traits and interests!

Absolutely! Those milestones are such exciting moments, and it's wonderful to see how our children develop and grow into their personalities - it's like getting to know a new best friend as they grow! But it's also a reminder of how fast time flies, so I try to cherish every moment!

Absolutely! Those milestones are such exciting moments, and it's wonderful to see how our children develop and grow into their personalities - it's like getting to know a new best friend as they grow! But it's also a reminder of how fast time flies, so I try to cherish every moment!
Cherishing these memories is a great idea because before we know it, they're all grown up! It's a blessed experience to witness their personalities blossom and bond with them through the milestones. Their unique personalities are captivating - each with their own quirkiness and charms.

Cherishing these memories is a great idea because before we know it, they're all grown up! It's a blessed experience to witness their personalities blossom and bond with them through the milestones. Their unique personalities are captivating - each with their own quirkiness and charms.
It's those unique quirks and charms that make parenting such an adventure. You've gotta love how these little humans keep surprising us! But it also makes me feel a tad nostalgic, knowing they'll grow up too fast as time flies.

It's always nice to take lots of photos and videos to help recall these precious moments!

It's true, it all happens so fast - especially those early years with its rapid growth spurts! Photos and videos really do become such a treasure in no time at all. I have a box full of old photographs and even some VHS tapes (showing my age!), which we can still barely believe were our kids at one stage. So worthwhile capturing those memories in any way possible - it's wonderful to reflect on!

It's true, it all happens so fast - especially those early years with its rapid growth spurts! Photos and videos really do become such a treasure in no time at all. I have a box full of old photographs and even some VHS tapes (showing my age!), which we can still barely believe were our kids at one stage. So worthwhile capturing those memories in any way possible - it's wonderful to reflect on!
It is a sweet nostalgia, looking back at old photos and remembering those lovely moments all too quickly forgotten amidst the chaos of daily life. I'm sure many of us can relate to having box of old photos - modern day scrapbooks! - and laughter ensues watching those old videos, with their funny hairdos and outdated trends. Those physical tokens of sweet memories are precious.

It's heartwarming to look back at the collection of cherished moments captured through the years. I enjoy looking at old photos and laughing at the fashion sense or funny faces we made. They remind me of the many lovely memories that would have been forgotten over the years, especially the cute antics of our young children when they were infants!

Those are precious moments I too enjoy reflecting on the old times and feeling that surge of nostalgia as you said, those cute antics never fail to bring a smile 😊. The memories of their infancy and their little selves doing adorable things - it's like a warm fuzzy blanket on cold days!

Nostalgia is such a warm and cozy feeling, especially when you reminisce about those cute antics - I agree! There's something so heartwarming about reflecting on those precious memories and watching them grow - it fills your heart with so much pride.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu