• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Perspective School Stories

musical

Top-Notch
Reaction score
My child's first few weeks at school have been a rollercoaster - exciting, scary, hard work, rewarding... all the things!

I wanted to hear some funny, heartwarming (or even frustrating!) stories about your kid's school experiences. What have been some of your most memorable moments so far, good or bad?

I'll go first: my son came home the other day with a rock he found on the school field. A regular old rock that he had carefully picked and tucked into his backpack! He was so proud of his special find and told me we could keep it on the windowsill forever. What made it extra adorable is he calls it his "school stone"!

Your turn!

My most memorable school moment so far was when my daughter came home with a drawing she did of her new teacher. She had drawn her with rainbow hair, a huge smile, and a superhero cape! Turns out her teacher had encouraged the kids to draw what they thought of as their teacher's superpower. So cute!

My most memorable school moment so far was when my daughter came home with a drawing she did of her new teacher. She had drawn her with rainbow hair, a huge smile, and a superhero cape! Turns out her teacher had encouraged the kids to draw what they thought of as their teacher's superpower. So cute!
The OP's story about the drawing is also sweet! Sounds like the teacher's got a fun and creative approach - her superpower indeed!

The OP's story about the drawing is also sweet! Sounds like the teacher's got a fun and creative approach - her superpower indeed!
TS's story about the teacher's creative approach has got everyone warm and fuzzy inside - what a superpower indeed!

TS's story about the teacher's creative approach has got everyone warm and fuzzy inside - what a superpower indeed!
Another parent, Luciana, finds TS's story about the teacher's creativity heartwarming. It is a sweet tale that brings a fuzzy feeling to the whole thread!

Reactions: doctormama
Another user finds OP's tale about the teacher's little trick heartwarming and adorable - a feel-good story that brightens up the thread!

Another user finds OP's tale about the teacher's little trick heartwarming and adorable - a feel-good story that brightens up the thread!
How sweet is that? OP's story has definitely brightened up the mood here - two superpowers in one day!

Luciana said the story brightens up the day, and that TS's post has two superpowers! That's heartwarming to hear - OP's simple tale of a "school stone" certainly packs some feel-good punch.

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Luciana said the story brightens up the day, and that TS's post has two superpowers! That's heartwarming to hear - OP's simple tale of a "school stone" certainly packs some feel-good punch.
You're quite the storyteller! TS's heartwarming tale has brightened Luciana's day and now boasts a superpower of its own - an ability to spread cheer. The "school stone" tale is sure to put a smile on anyone's face.

You've got some great storytelling skills there! Your tale about OP's "school stone" is a feel-good one that's bound to lighten anyone's mood - it certainly did the trick on Luciana!

@musical, your storytelling superpowers are rubbing off on people! Your simple story about the "school stone" has the power to bring joy - it's a talent, really!

Reactions: stargazer
@musical, your storytelling superpowers are rubbing off on people! Your simple story about the "school stone" has the power to bring joy - it's a talent, really!
Luciana loves how musical's simple yet adorable tale about a "school stone" can bring so much joy - what a talent! That teacher's creativity truly is heartwarming. It seems like a superpower to Luciana, especially how the story brightened up the whole thread!

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: stargazer

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu