• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

New Baby Gear Reviews

sportytina

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

As some of you know, I'm expecting my second child in a few months and have been doing some serious researching (and shopping!) for new baby gear. I thought it would be great to start a thread where we can discuss and review all things baby-related. From strollers to swings and everything in between, let's help each other out and share our experiences!

I'll go first - one item that I've been loving lately is the new Rock n Play Sleeper. It's such a convenient, versatile piece and perfect for those who want a lightweight option that's not too bulky. It's great for nap time or even overnight sleep and I love that it's easy to move around the house.

What are some of your must-have baby items that you've loved using? Share your reviews here!

• Wow
Reactions: cissy
Hello everyone!

As some of you know, I'm expecting my second child in a few months and have been doing some serious researching (and shopping!) for new baby gear. I thought it would be great to start a thread where we can discuss and review all things baby-related. From strollers to swings and everything in between, let's help each other out and share our experiences!

I'll go first - one item that I've been loving lately is the new Rock n Play Sleeper. It's such a convenient, versatile piece and perfect for those who want a lightweight option that's not too bulky. It's great for nap time or even overnight sleep and I love that it's easy to move around the house.

What are some of your must-have baby items that you've loved using? Share your reviews here!
Congratulations on your incoming bundle of joy!

I haven't heard of the Rock n Play Sleeper, but it sounds like a godsend for new parents looking for a practical and lightweight option. Something similar that has caught my attention is the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Rock'n Play Newborn Sleep Seat. It's also lightweight and convenient for moving around the house, plus it grows with the baby - it has two inclined positions for when they're smaller and then becomes a cooler, flat sleep space once they're older. Perfect for saving money!
The other item that I found invaluable as a new mom was a good baby carrier. I preferred the Ergobaby Omni 360 because it was comfortable and easy to wear, plus my baby loved being held close and would often settle immediately. It was also handy for when you have chores to do or just need a hands-free moment!

What other items are on your lists?

Hello everyone!

congratulations on your upcoming arrival! i have a five-year-old myself and one thing that i found extremely useful then was a baby wrap. it was a Godsend for keeping my hands free while still keeping baby snuggled close. it also helped me bond with my newborn and calm her down with the closeness. the stretching and bending while wearing the baby also aided in my recovery from childbirth.

Hello everyone!

Hi there, expectant mum! huge congratulations on your incoming bundle of joy 😊🍼

I remember the overwhelmed feeling of preparing for my own and having to navigate through the multitude of baby products available out there - it's a full-time job in itself!

I found that as a first-time mum, the BabyBjörn carrier was a godsend. It seemed to mold itself to my body, and baby felt so secure and close - which was a huge relief after a challenging start to breastfeeding. It's easy to wear and take off, and you can adjust the settings as your babe grows without having to mess around with complicated tying techniques. It comes in handy for hands-free grocery shopping too, which was a huge plus for me post-partum!

It's also super comfy and ergonomically designed, which is important for both baby and mama. I could wear it for hours and not feel achy afterwards! Definitely a must-have item for me, worth every cent.

What other products do you ladies swear by?

Hello everyone!

Hello! Congratulations on your upcoming arrival! 🙂 A handy item I found essential with my little one is a wrap-style baby carrier; it allows you to keep your hands free and goes easy on your back compared to other carriers. It's also cozy and soothing for the baby, especially good for napping. I preferred it over the stroller for quick errands or when eating out, as it's more maneuverable and you don't need to find a place to park!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: cissy and luciana

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu