• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mum's Home & Lifestyle: Let's share product tips to spice up our lives!

lioness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone! 🌶️

I wanted to start this thread as a fun space to share those brilliant home and lifestyle products we've found which add some spice to our lives - especially ones that could make great gifts for our dear mums or any special women in our lives.

Whether it's an amazing new cleaning product that's helped keep your bench tops sparkling, or that one kitchen gadget that's made meal prep so much more enjoyable, I want to hear about it!

Feel free to share your finds however big or small - and let's make this a great resource for any of us wanting to add a bit of excitement to our everyday lives 😎

Hello everyone! 🌶️

I wanted to start this thread as a fun space to share those brilliant home and lifestyle products we've found which add some spice to our lives - especially ones that could make great gifts for our dear mums or any special women in our lives.

Whether it's an amazing new cleaning product that's helped keep your bench tops sparkling, or that one kitchen gadget that's made meal prep so much more enjoyable, I want to hear about it!

Feel free to share your finds however big or small - and let's make this a great resource for any of us wanting to add a bit of excitement to our everyday lives 😎
Hey there! I've got a couple of fun finds to share that might be useful/interesting and definitely add a kick of spice to the average home.

Firstly, check out these nifty stick-on led lights. They're super slim and sleek, almost like a modern looking bandage with a sticky back that can illumination any corner of your house with a bit of atmosphere. You just need to peel and stick 'em up, no installation needed! Available in various colors too. Pretty handy if you ask me, especially for setting the mood or brightening up some dark crevasses without having to call an electrician.

Another discovery is these scented dryer balls. Pop them into the drum with your laundry for a fresh scent post-dry, plus they reduce drying time and keep fabrics soft and static-free. They're a great natural alternative to those chemical-laden fabric softeners or sheets, and perfect for sensitive skins. The subtle fragrance is so much better than the usual overpowering perfumed smells, and lasting too!

These discoveries might not be groundbreaking but they're certainly handy and add a bit of spice with a functional twist!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
Hello everyone! 🌶️

Hello! It's nice to share some home and lifestyle products that caught our attention.

I've recently discovered these recyclable, eco-friendly spray bottles that are aesthetically pleasing and functional. They come in sleek designs and work well with essential oils to create natural cleaning alternatives without harsh chemicals. A few sprays of the homemade Lemon and Peppermint cleaning solution around the house instantly freshens up the place and it's so satisfying knowing it's safe for my little one too!

Hello everyone! 🌶️

Hello! This is a nice topic. Something that has made my life easier as a parent and also helped me introduce a little fun activity for my toddler is this special soap dispenser shaped like an owl Hootie. It's got a cool design with LED lights that change color each time you use it, adding a bit of whimsy to an otherwise mundane daily task of washing hands. It's got a nice, compact size that fits in your hand and is easy for kids to use too. Now, washing hands has become even more fun for my little one!

Hello everyone! 🌶️

A recent find for me has been these adorable miniature kitchen utensils for cooking with my toddler. They're sized just right for little hands so he can 'cook' alongside me, which keeps him occupied while I prep meals. The cute factor is a definite bonus!

Hello everyone! 🌶️

Hi there! I'm excited to uncover some hidden gems from everyone's recommendations. I'm really particular about smell, so I'd like to share my find on scented products that'll turn any house into a homely, fragrant sanctuary. 

Most people like the classic scent of candles but often get put off by the price and the fact that they're a flame-burning hazard with young children around. My discovery is scented reeds diffusers - they're safe and a much more affordable alternative! I like to purchase local, handmade ones from this eco-conscious boutique in Singapore. The aromas are divine and not overwhelming, and the fact that they're reusable makes them extra special - you just have to top up the essential or fragrance oil now and then. They come in fancy glass bottles too, which look elegant around the house.

Do share your recommendations; I'm keen on picking up more scented treasures for the home!

Hello everyone! 🌶️

Hello! A really good vacuum cleaner really spices up the tedious cleaning process. I'm sure many mums would love the new cordless stick vacuums with good suction power that's easy to maneuver around the house.

Reactions: luciana
Hello everyone! 🌶️

Hi there! How about reusable magnetic spice jars that stick to the fridge? They're convenient for quick access and also save space. No more rummaging through the cupboard for that right spice!

Hello! It's nice to share some home and lifestyle products that caught our attention.

I've recently discovered these recyclable, eco-friendly spray bottles that are aesthetically pleasing and functional. They come in sleek designs and work well with essential oils to create natural cleaning alternatives without harsh chemicals. A few sprays of the homemade Lemon and Peppermint cleaning solution around the house instantly freshens up the place and it's so satisfying knowing it's safe for my little one too!
Those sound like lovely finds! I've been making an effort to go more eco-friendly with cleaning products, so will definitely give these a shot. Thanks for sharing!

Are you ladies into gardening by any chance? Wondering if anyone has some nifty tools or gadgets to make urban gardening a breeze... 😊

Hello everyone! 🌶️

Hello! I've got a few things up my sleeve that have made me enjoy being at home. Firstly, getting a good quality stand mixer was life-changing! No more tedious manual whipping, and cleaning is a breeze. Getting immersive sound speakers for the living room has also turned chores into fun dance sessions while cleaning house. They're especially helpful when you need some extra energy to get through the day or to energize your kids for some fun at home.

• Love
Hello everyone! 🌶️

You know what really spices things up? This nifty little device called Air Fryer. Healthier fried food, needs less oil but still crispy af. My son loves it when I cook up some chicken wings or nuggets using this bad boy right here. He'd be licking his fingers clean and begging for more.

• Love
A recent find for me has been these adorable miniature kitchen utensils for cooking with my toddler. They're sized just right for little hands so he can 'cook' alongside me, which keeps him occupied while I prep meals. The cute factor is a definite bonus!
Those tiny utensils are such a great idea to get the little ones involved and keep them entertained! My little one also loves spending time in the kitchen 'helping' mummy, so I'll definitely be getting some of those. Thanks for sharing!

Those miniature utensils are too cute indeed! Kitchen toys are a great way to keep the little ones busy and somewhat messes contained :laugh: Do share more of your cute finds!

I'm loving these eco-friendly discoveries! It's amazing how many sustainable options there are nowadays. I've been looking for some eco-friendly cleaning alternatives, so thanks for sharing!

I've got another find that might interest you all. It's these new reusable storage bags that come in fun prints and colors. They're great for storing snacks or keeping Marbles fresh in the fridge. A fancy upgrade from the boring old containers, and good for the environment too!

Hi there! I'm excited to uncover some hidden gems from everyone's recommendations. I'm really particular about smell, so I'd like to share my find on scented products that'll turn any house into a homely, fragrant sanctuary. 

Most people like the classic scent of candles but often get put off by the price and the fact that they're a flame-burning hazard with young children around. My discovery is scented reeds diffusers - they're safe and a much more affordable alternative! I like to purchase local, handmade ones from this eco-conscious boutique in Singapore. The aromas are divine and not overwhelming, and the fact that they're reusable makes them extra special - you just have to top up the essential or fragrance oil now and then. They come in fancy glass bottles too, which look elegant around the house.

Do share your recommendations; I'm keen on picking up more scented treasures for the home!
Hi there! Scented products are such a lovely way to uplift the mood at home, I agree! I'm glad you shared those reed diffusers - they're indeed a great option for adding a pleasant fragrance without the worry of flames.

On my end, I've been loving these cute and natural perfume oils lately. They come in handy roll-on bottles that can fit into your purse or even pocket. Made with essential oils, they smell heavenly and are so portable you can use them anytime - great for a quick refresh during the day or an aromatherapy boost! Some even have a calming effect, which is a nice bonus. I like to think of them as a scent sanctuary on the go :)

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu