• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mum Products

happyfeet

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I've been considering shopping at Mum's, but I wanted to get a sense of what people think about their products. Specifically, are they good quality? Have you had any positive or negative experiences with them? What kind of products have you purchased from Mum's recently?

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
I've been happy with the quality of my purchases, though I only occasionally shop at Mums. Their packaging is decent and they seem to get a good seal on products, indicating their care about protecting goods during transportation. However, as for specific experiences with their range, I am quite pleased with theirs on several visits now which has led me to feel relatively trusting of the brand's quality across other items. Most recently, I bought from them a set of kitchen utensils. They were clean, sturdy, and had great functionality - they work really well in terms of durability. It might be worth noting that I only sometimes shop at Mums, so my perception may differ if someone shops there regularly.'

Based on your experience with Mum's packaging and quality of products when you do visit them, it seems like they take care to protect their goods which is a positive aspect. You've also had some good experiences with their items which suggests consistency in terms of quality.'

[Note: I assumed that the 'they' in the last sentence refers back to Mum Products, but this could be clarified for accuracy.]

Based on your experience with Mum's packaging and quality of products when you do visit them, it seems like they take care to protect their goods which is a positive aspect. You've also had some good experiences with their items, suggesting consistency in terms of quality, don't you feel that perhaps these two points are somewhat contradictory?'

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu