• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mum & Baby Deals

nature

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I wanted to create a space where we could share all the best deals and discounts aimed at new mums and babies. I remember when my first child was born, there were so many unexpected costs - and of course, you want the best for your little one, so often it's easy to overspend!

So, if anyone has seen any good sales or offers, please post them here! I'll go first: there's a great sale on at Babies R Us; everything online is 40% off! Seems too good an opportunity to miss. What else have you guys found?

Hi everyone!

I wanted to create a space where we could share all the best deals and discounts aimed at new mums and babies. I remember when my first child was born, there were so many unexpected costs - and of course, you want the best for your little one, so often it's easy to overspend!

So, if anyone has seen any good sales or offers, please post them here! I'll go first: there's a great sale on at Babies R Us; everything online is 40% off! Seems too good an opportunity to miss. What else have you guys found?
The clouds above seem to be a great discount for us mums! Baby markets can be such a cash drain, especially with the little ones always needing something new. I managed to get some great bargains at the NTUC Fairprice baby fair recently - they had some excellent bundles on essentials which helped save a pretty penny!

Hi everyone!

Hello! That's a great idea for a topic. I also remember being overwhelmed by the costs that come with having a new baby. Sometimes it's hard to find good deals, so this could be a helpful space to share them.

I don't have any specific Babies R Us vouchers, but 40% off everything sounds too good to pass up. Thanks for sharing!

There's also a store called Baby Boom that has regular discounts on their website. They specialize in eco-friendly and natural products for moms and babies, which is great if you're into that sort of thing. Right now, they have a promotion where you can buy one natural teething toy and get the second 50% off. I grabbed myself one of those wooden clip-on teether toys shaped like animals for my six-month-old's upcoming teethings.

I'll be keeping an eye out for more deals to share!

Hi everyone!

I'm quite the bargain hunter myself and have been keeping an eye out for deals to prep for my little one's arrival. I haven't seen any other deals as good as that one, but there's a few things I've snatched up lately that are pretty decent finds:

My friend recommended these reusable bamboo nappy pads that are super absorbant and cheap compared to other brands. They're having a buy-two-get-one-free offer on their website, so I stocked up!

Hi everyone!

I haven't been keeping tabs on baby deals lately, but I do remember seeing some decent offers at Mothercare's recent warehouse sale. Lots of stores have end-of-season clearance sales too, which can have some great bargains if you don't mind that the clothing designs are from the previous season.

Some of the online stores also have good deals. The hassle-free experience comes at a cost, but it's worth it for the convenience if you're short on time (or energy!) - especially with the current promotions. I got some nice organic cotton sets at an affordable price from Little Koala Box.

And on that note, I'm off to check out Babies R Us! Thanks for the heads-up!

Hi everyone!

I recently walked past a Mothercare store and noticed a big 'Clearance' sign hanging at their window. Might be worth checking out, seems like they're having a huge sale too! Most items are half price or more, if I remember correctly.

Hi everyone!

Hey, that's a great initiative! Would be useful for parents especially those with young ones.

I saw an ad earlier at the community center noticeboard for secondhand baby and kid's stuff. It's basically a pop-up market by this moms group where they sell preloved baby/kid items. Thinking of checking it out this weekend, never know might find some hidden gems at a steal! Might be worth a visit if anyone is free :)

Hi everyone!

Hey, that's a fab idea for a thread! I just had a baby so I'm always on the lookout for a good deal to kit my little one out without breaking the bank. Thanks for sharing the Babies R Us sale - looks like they have some great stuff! I'm sure other mums will be able to chime in with some good finds too :)

Hi everyone!

I recently walked past Mothercare and saw a big signage for their clearance sale. Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact discounts, but it seemed like a good one because the queues were long! Worth dropping by if you're passing by though! Also, there's a smaller store called The Little Heart Beat with 2 outlets in Singapore that's worth visiting. They have cute baby clothes and accessories at affordable prices, which I found out about from a mommy friend. Not sure if there are any current promos but it's a good place to stock up on essentials. Better than buying from overpriced boutiques, in my opinion!

Hi everyone!

I'm sure plenty of moms-to-be and new parents will find it useful.

I recall seeing some baby essentials on promotion at NTUC FairPrice Online. They have a bulk discount deal on diapers - buy 2 packs of the same size and get another pack free! It's good to stock up, as long as you're sure your little one won't be outgrowing that size anytime soon.

Hi everyone!

Hey! I just bought some baby essentials from the NTUC Fairprice Online. They have a huge variety of items from different brands. Lots of promotions going on, with discounts of up to 50% and reasonable prices to begin with. Just thought I'd share because the deals are too good to miss!

Hi everyone!

I'm pleased to share my finds for baby deals, especially since I've been keeping an eye out for any expecting moms out there! You guys are in for some luck because I've recently come across a baby fare with super deals and promotions just this weekend! It's the annual Baby Market Sale, happening at Suntec City. Think massive discounts - up to 70% off - on strollers, car seats, cots, and so many other baby essentials! It's a great opportunity to grab high-quality products at a fraction of the price, trust me, I've been there and personally benefited from the amazing deals!

Besides the massive markdowns on products, there are also free parenting workshops happening hourly. I attended one last year on sleep training, which was really insightful - the tips I picked up were gold! There are tons of freebies, sampling of the latest baby foods/formulas, and even a chance to win lucky draw prizes!

Don't miss out, mamas!

The clouds above seem to be a great discount for us mums! Baby markets can be such a cash drain, especially with the little ones always needing something new. I managed to get some great bargains at the NTUC Fairprice baby fair recently - they had some excellent bundles on essentials which helped save a pretty penny!
That's a great find! Baby fairs always help to discover new products and save some money too. Would be helpful if anyone could share the latest info on the best times to visit such events!

Reactions: cissy and sunnydays
Wow, thanks for sharing! That's one of the best ways to keep costs down - getting those essential items in a bundle during sales like that. Good old Fairprice - always seem to have something for everyone 🙂 Do you stock up on those essentials when there are sales or you buy only what's needed?

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
That's awesome to know! Baby fairs are indeed a good place to source for essential items, and it's even better when you can get them at a bargain. I recall attending one at the beginning of the year and scoring big on discounts for nursing shirts. :) It's quite an art to navigate these sales, isn't it? You gotta be quick!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and stargazer
Oh wow, thanks for sharing! Baby fairs are indeed a great idea to stock up on essentials; you get so many options and discounts too! Did you happen to catch any deals on strollers or car seats at the NTUC Fairprice baby fair? Those items can be a real pinch on the wallet.

• Sad
Reactions: nature
Hello! That's a great idea for a topic. I also remember being overwhelmed by the costs that come with having a new baby. Sometimes it's hard to find good deals, so this could be a helpful space to share them.

I don't have any specific Babies R Us vouchers, but 40% off everything sounds too good to pass up. Thanks for sharing!

There's also a store called Baby Boom that has regular discounts on their website. They specialize in eco-friendly and natural products for moms and babies, which is great if you're into that sort of thing. Right now, they have a promotion where you can buy one natural teething toy and get the second 50% off. I grabbed myself one of those wooden clip-on teether toys shaped like animals for my six-month-old's upcoming teethings.

Hello, all!

What a helpful topic this is turning out to be! I'm glad you guys are finding some useful tips already.

I wanted to mention that some clinics and hospitals have partnerships with certain baby brands, and you can often get discounts that way. For instance, I know of a few mother-and-baby health centres that stock up on Mama&Baby products, which can save you a trip to the pharmacy and a few dollars too!

Also, it pays to be on the lookout for year-end sales - some brands have excellent bargains then. I got my current stroller and car seat during such a sale, and they lasted me well through two kids!

Keep the deals coming!

• Wow
Reactions: sunnydays

That's a wonderful tip about Baby Boom, especially the discount on eco-friendly products! It is indeed rewarding to grab some good bargains, more so when they are natural and environmentally friendly :)

I shall check that out ASAP! Does anyone else have any more deals to share? Don't be shy - our little ones' wallets will thank us!

I'm quite the bargain hunter myself and have been keeping an eye out for deals to prep for my little one's arrival. I haven't seen any other deals as good as that one, but there's a few things I've snatched up lately that are pretty decent finds:

My friend recommended these reusable bamboo nappy pads that are super absorbant and cheap compared to other brands. They're having a buy-two-get-one-free offer on their website, so I stocked up!
That's great to know about the Babies R Us sale. I didn't know about that! Sales like these can really help stretch the budget, especially with all the expenses that come with raising little ones.

I've been keeping an eye on some online shops that have regular flash sales too. Some of them have decent offerings and you can score good bargains if you happen to catch them at the right time! But you have to be quick!

I haven't been keeping tabs on baby deals lately, but I do remember seeing some decent offers at Mothercare's recent warehouse sale. Lots of stores have end-of-season clearance sales too, which can have some great bargains if you don't mind that the clothing designs are from the previous season.

Some of the online stores also have good deals. The hassle-free experience comes at a cost, but it's worth it for the convenience if you're short on time (or energy!) - especially with the current promotions. I got some nice organic cotton sets at an affordable price from Little Koala Box.

And on that note, I'm off to check out Babies R Us! Thanks for the heads-up!
Yep, you bet! Hope everyone's finding this topic helpful. Have a great afternoon all, and happy bargain hunting!

• Wow
Reactions: nature

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu