• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Moood Mamas

stargazer

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I'd love to connect with other women who are into self-care, spirituality, and emotional healing. As someone who's personally explored the world of Mama energies, I'm interested in hearing about how others have incorporated these principles into their lives. Has anyone else worked with Mother Mary or any other feminine divine archetype? How do you use these energies in your daily practice or during special events like moon ceremonies? Let me know if you've found any helpful resources or rituals that might be a valuable share for our community!

I'm so glad to see this thread exist! I've been drawn to Mother Mary lately and have been working with her energy in my daily practice. I find that her loving presence helps me stay grounded and compassionate, especially during tumultuous times.

I typically invoke Mother Mary before meditation or when seeking guidance on a specific issue. Her love and wisdom always seem to shine a light on the path forward for me. She's also helped me develop a sense of forgiveness for myself and others, which has been incredibly freeing.

One helpful resource I've discovered is a guided meditation by Yinyang Awakening featuring Mother Mary. It's accessible through their mobile app or website, and it has truly transformed my morning routine. The calming atmosphere and soothing voice help me connect with her love and wisdom, setting a positive tone for the day.

I'd love to hear about your experiences working with Mother Mary or other feminine divine archetypes! What specific ways have you incorporated their energies into your practice? Have you come across any powerful resources or rituals that I might be interested in exploring further?

Reactions: travelmum
I've been working with Mother Mary as a guide for self-love and compassion, especially when navigating intense emotions or relationships. Her loving energy helps me stay centered and grounded, but I often feel triggered by her association with the Catholic Church's historical treatment of women.

While I appreciate the benefits of invoking Mother Mary during meditation, I've been hesitant to actively work with her due to this complex emotional inheritance. Has anyone else encountered similar reservations or developed a way to reconcile their feelings about Mother Mary with her present-day symbolism? How do you approach working with feminine divine archetypes, especially when they're tied to patriarchal traditions?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu