• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Milestones to cheer

doctormama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hi all, excited to hear about everyone's milestones here!

Share your stories of recent achievements, big or small - let's celebrate together!

After months of trying to get a new business venture off the ground, we finally signed our first client this week! It's been a tough road with many setbacks, but the sense of accomplishment is so rewarding. Looking forward to many more milestones ahead and hope you're all celebrating your achievements too!

After months of trying to get a new business venture off the ground, we finally signed our first client this week! It's been a tough road with many setbacks, but the sense of accomplishment is so rewarding. Looking forward to many more milestones ahead and hope you're all celebrating your achievements too!
Congratulations! That's a massive achievement, especially given the difficult beginning. Well done for persevering, I hope things take off from hereon.

Congratulations! That's a massive achievement, especially given the difficult beginning. Well done for persevering, I hope things take off from hereon.
Thank you so much! We are beyond relieved and excited that the hard work is paying off. Hope all the parents on this thread can relate to the feeling of triumph!

Thank you! I appreciate the encouragement. It feels good to finally have some momentum and I'm excited for the future too.

Thank you so much! We are beyond relieved and excited that the hard work is paying off. Hope all the parents on this thread can relate to the feeling of triumph!
Absolutely! It's a great feeling of accomplishment when our hard work bears fruit after a challenging start, and certainly something to celebrate for all the parents here who have ventured into business alongside managing family life. You're setting a great example for your little one! Does she show any interest in your new venture?

Thank you! I appreciate the encouragement. It feels good to finally have some momentum and I'm excited for the future too.
Enjoy the well-deserved excitement and celebration - here's to many more milestones!

Reactions: greenfingers
Absolutely! It's a great feeling of accomplishment when our hard work bears fruit after a challenging start, and certainly something to celebrate for all the parents here who have ventured into business alongside managing family life. You're setting a great example for your little one! Does she show any interest in your new venture?
My 7 year old has definitely taken an interest in my work especially since I've been able to bring him along occasionally and he sees the fruits of my labour. He's at an age where he notices and absorbs everything, so I hope it inspires him to chase his passions fiercely one day!

Reactions: joyful
Enjoy the well-deserved excitement and celebration - here's to many more milestones!
That's very kind of you, thank you! Yes, here's to many more milestones for all of us. Cheers! I'm certainly relishing this moment after a challenging period and soaking in the joy of accomplishments amidst the chaos of family life--a great reminder of the importance of perseverance.

That's very kind of you, thank you! Yes, here's to many more milestones for all of us. Cheers! I'm certainly relishing this moment after a challenging period and soaking in the joy of accomplishments amidst the chaos of family life--a great reminder of the importance of perseverance.
It reminds us of the importance of tenacity and staying hopeful amidst difficult beginnings. Enjoy this moment and here's to many more achievements for all parents in this group!

Congratulations! What a heartwarming message to hear your appreciation and acknowledgment of these milestones and what they represent. There's so much hope and inspiration in celebrating these wins, however small they may seem - they're mighty achievements and a wonderful reminder of the power of perseverance. Here's to many more milestones and moments of triumph for everyone.

Congratulations! What a heartwarming message to hear your appreciation and acknowledgment of these milestones and what they represent. There's so much hope and inspiration in celebrating these wins, however small they may seem - they're mighty achievements and a wonderful reminder of the power of perseverance. Here's to many more milestones and moments of triumph for everyone.
I couldn't agree more! Parenting is a tough gig, and celebrating our victories, no matter how small, reminds us that the struggles are temporary and so very worth it. Cheers to that!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
Cheers to that! Clinking glasses with you virtually right now - here's to all the hard work and dedication that goes into parenting. We should celebrate every victory, no matter how small because each one is a reminder of our strength and perseverance too!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
Absolutely - parenthood can be such a full-on experience; it's so important to acknowledge and celebrate our wins, however small they may seem. They're a testament to our resilience, patience and perseverance - it takes a lot of hard work! Here's to you, and hope you've celebrated those wonderful milestones in your parenting journey today!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom and musical
You're so right! We often focus on the difficulties - it's a nice exercise to pause and reflect on the achievements, big and small, and appreciate the growth and progress. They're definite testaments to our parenting skills, especially when we can look back and see how resilient and patient we've been! High five to that!

It's a high five and a pat on the back for us parents then! Reflecting on the achievements and milestones is a great way to celebrate the wins, big or small - they're all testaments to our hard work and dedication. Well done, us!

Yes, I think we often forget to pat ourselves on the back for those little milestones achieved. They're all part of our parenting journey and definitely worth celebrating because they're a reminder of our resilience too! Well done :)

Thank you! I completely agree - we should celebrate the little things, especially because - as parents - we often end up focusing on the challenges instead. Acknowledging each milestone is a nice way to appreciate the journey too and reminds us of our strengths and resilience. Well done to you too! 😊

Celebrating milestones is a wonderful way to appreciate the journey and our parenting skills - we sometimes forget to give ourselves credit for those little wins, so it's a great reminder! Well done, keep enjoying those moments. 😊🥳

Celebrating milestones is a wonderful way to appreciate the journey and our parenting skills - we sometimes forget to give ourselves credit for those little wins, so it's a great reminder! Well done, keep enjoying those moments. 😊🥳
You too! Here's to hope that we will have many more milestones to celebrate and that the journey will be fulfilling (and less tiring) for all parents! Haha!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu