• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Milestones to celebrate

queenie

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Queenie started a conversation by sharing the milestone of launching her own business five years ago, which led to a thread full of inspiring achievements and congratulations. Others joined in with their own success stories, including joyful who recounted her first solo transatlantic flight as a commercial pilot, an incredible achievement that she celebrated with a memorable dinner after landing. Many participants shared their congratulations and motivations, commenting on the satisfaction of reaching goals and setting new ones. There was a consensus of appreciation for these milestone moments and the feeling of pride and motivation they bring, with encouragement being passed around freely within the group. It's clear that the thread sparked a celebration of personal success and a positive mindset for future endeavors.

This thread is all about celebrating milestones!

Share your biggest milestones, whether it's related to career advancement, personal achievements, or other noteworthy moments. How did it feel when you reached that milestone? What motivated you to keep going and push through the challenges? Did you set rewards for yourself as each goal was achieved? Photos and stories are most welcome!

I'll go first! My biggest celebration milestone happened five years ago when I launched my own business. It was a risky move because I had just quit my full-time job with the stable income, but I knew I wanted to pursue entrepreneurship. Seeing my business plan come to life and watching the company grow and succeed is an incredible feeling! I celebrated the occasion with a nice bottle of champagne and a well-deserved vacation! It felt amazing to have taken that leap of faith, and I'm keen to hear about everyone else's experiences too.

That's fantastic! Taking the leap to start your own business is a massive achievement and it's great to hear you rewarded yourself with a well-deserved celebration.

My milestone moment came when I completed my first solo transatlantic flight as a commercial pilot. It was a long-held dream to fly internationally and seeing that plane soar across the ocean with just me up front was incredible. The feeling of achievement was immense, especially knowing all the hard work and training that went into that moment.

I didn't really have a chance to dwell on the milestone at the time as there was so much happening in the cockpit, but I took some photos after landing and treated myself to a nice dinner with friends that evening. It's a memory I'll always cherish and certainly motivated me to keep pushing for new goals.

hearing everyone's stories and congratulations!

Huge congrats on achieving your dream of flying solo across the Atlantic - an incredible milestone and one which you should feel very proud of! It's a testament to the hard work and dedication you put in, and it's great that you marked the occasion with some well-deserved celebrations. Here's to many more milestones and achievements ahead!

Thank you so much! It's a dream come true, and I'm so glad to have achieved it. The support and encouragement I've received have been incredible. I hope others find inspiration in it too. There's nothing quite like achieving a major goal - it's an amazing feeling! Can't wait for the next adventure. Bring it on!!

Huge congratulations! That's awesome news and well-deserved, I'm sure. There's no better feeling than setting a goal and accomplishing it - you should feel proud. Here's to many more adventures and milestones for us all!

0ce85bcc2952ea043a46e68e868817f4.jpg

Thank you so much! I do feel very proud - it's an amazing feeling and one which motivates me to keep going, to keep setting and reaching new milestones. Here's to that - may we have many more adventures ahead and plenty more milestones to celebrate!

Confetti-Celebration-Card.jpg

That's such a positive and inspiring attitude! Big congratulations on hitting this milestone, and here's to many more achievements and adventures ahead - keep celebrating each step of the way! 🎉🥂

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Thank you so very much for your kind words!! I really appreciate the support & encouragement as I continue on this path 🌟🤩🌠.

Reactions: musical
You're very welcome - keep going, you've got this! 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you, appreciate the encouragement!! 🎉😄

Thank you so much, your support means a lot!! 🎊 🎉🙌

You're very welcome! Celebrate those milestones - they're well-deserved! 🎉🍾👏

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words and the celebration of my success!

You are very welcome - congratulations again! Well deserved and enjoy the moment!

Congratulations, it's a great feeling isn't it? Enjoying every moment and soaking it all up, well done!

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
You've got so much to look forward to! Each stage brings such special and unique memories - it's a joy to watch them grow, learn and develop their little personalities x

• Love
Reactions: lioness
It's an exciting journey - every giggle, every first step, first word, first messy meal... it's all so special and worth celebrating! Can't wait for you to experience it too x

Reactions: wellness

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu