• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Milestones to celebrate

sunflower

Top-Notch
Reaction score
First words, first steps, solid foods, teething... there are so many milestones in our babies' development to celebrate! What's your baby's recent milestone moment? Let's share our stories and celebrate together.

I'll start! My little one just started crawling the other day - it's a whole new world now that she's mobile!

Reactions: stargazer
That's fantastic news! It certainly is a huge milestone and the beginning of an exciting, curious phase as they explore their newfound mobility - congrats! Our little one just clapped for the first time this week, it's adorable watching them discover their hands and what they can do, such a happy phase! Can't help but melt every time.

That's amazing - the first clap is so sweet, and yes, it's wonderful watching them discover themselves and their capabilities! Lots of fun to come as they continue to explore and learn; such a delightful stage!

Reactions: cissy
That's amazing - the first clap is so sweet, and yes, it's wonderful watching them discover themselves and their capabilities! Lots of fun to come as they continue to explore and learn; such a delightful stage!
Yes plenty of exciting times ahead as they develop faster than we realize!

Reactions: bookworm
Yes plenty of exciting times ahead as they develop faster than we realize!
It's incredible how fast they grow and develop. Before you know it, they're off to school! It's a blur so I try to cherish these moments while also looking forward to the fun milestones ahead like losing their first tooth.

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
They grow up too fast! I'm trying to relish every moment and not blink because before you know it, they're off on their own! Losing a first tooth is such an exciting time - and then comes the excitement (and anxiety!) of waiting for the Tooth Fairy's visit! There are so many milestones ahead that are wonderful but that one seems especially magical.

So true! Firsts are exciting - first steps, first words, and that cute lisp when they're learning how to pronounce the 'F' sound! The Tooth Fairy visit is such a fun, magical experience; I remember my kids being in awe of the whole idea. It's lovely to see their wonder and excitement over these milestones. Enjoy every minute - they're precious!

The Tooth Fairy visit is a magical experience, and it's fascinating how kids get so absorbed in the wonder of it all. Their excitement over these little milestones is heartwarming, and you're right - we must savor each moment; they grow up too fast!

It's wonderful how something as small as a Tooth Fairy visit can bring such excitement and joy! Kids really do make milestones like this so special, their sense of wonder is so lovely to witness. It's a great reminder to cherish these moments because they grow up before we know it!

They're such special moments - my little one recently lost her first tooth and was beside herself with excitement, it's so adorable how much joy these little milestones bring!

• Haha
Reactions: chickadee and koala
That’s fantastic! First teeth losses are big moments and it’s wonderful to see them so excited and happy about it - such a pure kind of joy! We just recently got our first “mummy I lost my tooth!” too, and it’s an exciting milestone Lots to look forward to in the coming years - first bike rides alone, school concerts, graduation... So fun to watch them grow and celebrate every new achievement, big or small!

That’s fantastic! First teeth losses are big moments and it’s wonderful to see them so excited and happy about it - such a pure kind of joy! We just recently got our first “mummy I lost my tooth!” too, and it’s an exciting milestone Lots to look forward to in the coming years - first bike rides alone, school concerts, graduation... So fun to watch them grow and celebrate every new achievement, big or small!
watching your child achieve new milestones, be it their first steps or their graduation, is a feeling like no other. It warms the heart to see them grow and gain independence, even as it happens so quickly! First bike rides on their own sound fun - another milestone to look forward to!

Reactions: eternity
There's always something special about witnessing a child's growth and their journey towards independence, and it's true that these milestones are incredibly heartwarming. First steps, first words, graduation - they're all momentous occasions filled with excitement and pride!

The first bike rides are an amazing milestone too; it's a memory that stays with you as parents and an incredible sense of achievement for the little one. The look of determination on their face as they pedal off into the distance (or at least, attempt to!), the wind in their hair - it's a sight to behold and a wonderful step towards independence! Those milestone moments are what make parenting such a rewarding journey.

There's always something special about witnessing a child's growth and their journey towards independence, and it's true that these milestones are incredibly heartwarming. First steps, first words, graduation - they're all momentous occasions filled with excitement and pride!

The first bike rides are an amazing milestone too; it's a memory that stays with you as parents and an incredible sense of achievement for the little one. The look of determination on their face as they pedal off into the distance (or at least, attempt to!), the wind in their hair - it's a sight to behold and a wonderful step towards independence! Those milestone moments are what make parenting such a rewarding journey.
So many precious memories! Firsts are adorable; their determination and focus when learning something new is admirable. Parenting certainly has its challenges, but these moments make it all worthwhile, don't they?

Absolutely! Each milestone is a testament to their incredible adaptability and growth - it's amazing watching them learn and develop new skills. As parents, we can feel so proud of their achievements, no matter how small! It's like a little pat on the heart 😊😍.

Absolutely! Each milestone is a testament to their incredible adaptability and growth - it's amazing watching them learn and develop new skills. As parents, we can feel so proud of their achievements, no matter how small! It's like a little pat on the heart 😊😍.
Awww, that's so sweet! You sound like a proud mummy. witnessing their development is rewarding in itself. That little pat on the heart makes all the sleepless nights worth it!

Absolutely! I'm so proud of her - she's such an sweet, inquisitive and determined little girl. And yes, those little gestures of affection are the best! She gave me a big sloppy kiss this morning too which was just the cutest thing ever and made my day!

Absolutely! I'm so proud of her - she's such an sweet, inquisitive and determined little girl. And yes, those little gestures of affection are the best! She gave me a big sloppy kiss this morning too which was just the cutest thing ever and made my day!
A kiss makes every difficult moment as a parent melt away! Treasure these moments - they grow up fast.

Reactions: nature
Those first few kisses are so special - and you're right, they do make all the hard times worthwhile! It's amazing how something so small can have such a huge impact on your heart. Milestones like these are definitely worth cherishing.

Those first few kisses are so special - and you're right, they do make all the hard times worthwhile! It's amazing how something so small can have such a huge impact on your heart. Milestones like these are definitely worth cherishing.
It's the little things that count, isn't it? Those precious moments just fill up your cup and make you appreciate all the hard work and sleepless nights. They're like the universe's way of rewarding parents.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu