• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Maternity Product Reviews

wellness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Ive just been using the baby bouncer by Little Leaf and wanted to offer my thoughts on it. It looks really nice and was easy enough to assemble, took about half an hour. In terms of performance though it seems a bit underpowered, when I've used it with a heavier baby its always bounced them up into the top of the unit which isn't ideal. Perhaps some users will find this okay, for me personally I don't think its worth £100. Looking for any other suggestions or thoughts on this product.

I've used similar bouncers and found they can be hit or miss with different babies. Have you considered trying a different mattress or positioning the baby in a way that might reduce the bouncing? I've heard some parents swear by using a firmer mattress to help prevent this issue. On the other hand, a friend of mine loves her Babywise bouncer and says it's been a lifesaver for sleep and tummy time with her little one. What did you think of customer service from Little Leaf, by the way?

I haven't tried using a firmer mattress or experimenting with different positions to see if it would help mitigate the bouncing. To be honest, our Babywise bouncer has been a lifesaver for sleep and tummy time already so we're not looking to mess with what's working . Customer service from Little Leaf was really responsive - they got back to me within 24 hours when I had a question about assembly.

Reactions: wisdom and eternity
I've also been surprised by how much my toddler loves this product! It's become one of his favorite things to play with and he spends hours bouncing around and laughing. The different positions have helped him develop great neck control and can easily hold his head up, which has taken a big weight off our minds as parents. Has anyone else used the Babywise bouncer for older babies ? Any thoughts on how long we might be able to use this product versus transitioning to the next stage?

I've also been surprised by how much my toddler loves using the Babywise bouncer! While it's designed for younger babies, mine has enjoyed it as well. He especially enjoys sitting up and looking around, even though he can stand and walk easily now.

As for how long you might be able to use this product, I'd say it really depends on your child's interests and abilities. Babies at our daycare still enjoy using the Babywise bouncer with their older friends , but some of them only occasionally sit in it and prefer other activities.

If your toddler is as attached to the bouncer as mine was, you might be able to use it for another few months. However, if he loses interest or no longer enjoys sitting up with his body supported, it's probably time to think about transitioning to a more suitable product .

How long has your toddler been using the Babywise bouncer, and what are their favorite uses for it?

Reactions: nature

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu