• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Looking for answers, ask away!

sunflower

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I'm sure many of you know how it feels to be pulling your hair out trying to figure things out as a mom sometimes! This is a great space to share our experiences and learn from each other. Ask away on all things motherhood - let's help each other out!

I'm sure it's a real head-scratcher trying to navigate motherhood! We all need some clarity now and then. Happy to share experiences and hopefully help someone else keep their hair intact! Ha! Let the discussions begin!

Reactions: queenie
I'm not a mum yet but I'm sure the struggles are real! Happy to help if you wanna ask about anything motherhood-related though – it's quite an adventure from what my friends tell me haha! Would love to hear your stories too.

200.gif

I'm not a mum yet but I'm sure the struggles are real! Happy to help if you wanna ask about anything motherhood-related though – it's quite an adventure from what my friends tell me haha! Would love to hear your stories too.

200.gif
I know the feeling! I'm not a mum yet too but I keep hearing how being a parent is a whole new world of experiences and challenges haha. But it's super heartwarming to see mums helping each other out with their collective wisdom and insights, it's like a supportive community! I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful advice and funny stories here.

I think every new mom goes through that phase of feeling lost and unsure at some point! It's great that you've created this safe space to share our thoughts and experiences. I feel like we're all in this together and helping each other out makes us realize we're not alone in facing these challenges! Motherhood can be quite the journey, with lots of unknowns, but that also means there's so much to learn and uncover along the way, right?

Motherhood got so many ups and downs one ah? But it’s a great experience to learn from each other lor! Share our stories then we all can help each other out.

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
Being a mum is such a challenging job - especially when you're doing it all on your own! It's like navigating uncharted waters without a map! But us mums gotta stick together and help each other out so we don't go under hahaha! Share your questions or problems and let's see how we can keep that mum life afloat, siol!

53671569561_4775433449_m.jpg

True that! So many questions, so little time haha! I remember those hair-pulling moments all too well 😅 but it's great to be able to share experiences and get some insight from other mums - a good support system is everything! Would love to hear about your experiences and learn together!

Motherhood truly an adventure eh! So much to learn along the way and everyone's experience is so different too. Happy to share my take on things if it helps at all, pay it forward cause many mums helped me out along the way haha!

Motherhood truly an adventure eh! So much to learn along the way and everyone's experience is so different too. Happy to share my take on things if it helps at all, pay it forward cause many mums helped me out along the way haha!
Ah yes! I totally get what you mean. Motherhood is a wild ride filled with lots of joy and chaos in equal measure - every day is different! It's awesome that we can support each other and share our stories to make this journey a little less daunting. I'm sure many mums out there would love to hear your experiences and insights!

Ah yes! I totally get what you mean. Motherhood is a wild ride filled with lots of joy and chaos in equal measure - every day is different! It's awesome that we can support each other and share our stories to make this journey a little less daunting. I'm sure many mums out there would love to hear your experiences and insights!
I feel ya! Motherhood like rolling coaster - fun and scary at same time! We all can benefit from sharing our stories and offering some advice to make this crazy ride manageable. I'll chime in with my experiences too if got chance!

Reactions: doctormama
I feel ya! Motherhood like rolling coaster - fun and scary at same time! We all can benefit from sharing our stories and offering some advice to make this crazy ride manageable. I'll chime in with my experiences too if got chance!
The feelings are mutual! It's reassuring and comforting to know that we're not alone in navigating the challenges and joys of motherhood. Looking forward to hearing your stories and insights whenever you have the chance!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and musical
True that! Being a mum is no easy feat. Happy to share my experience and what I've learned along the way. Feel free to ask anything motherhood related - the struggles, the joys, whatever you're curious about! Let's help each other out! 😁

Reactions: sportytina

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu