• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Let's cheer the victories!

wisdom

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello fellow members! This thread is dedicated to all our wins, big or small!

Whether it's nailing that job interview or finally losing those extra pounds, let's share our achievements and celebrate each other's success stories. Feel free to post your recent triumphs or just join in to offer congratulations and encouragement. Here's to many more victories yet to come!

Congratulations on taking the initiative to create this uplifting thread! It's a fantastic idea to have a space dedicated to celebrating our triumphs.

I'm thrilled to share one of my recent victories: After months of intense preparation, I crushed my goal of running a sub-2-hour half marathon! I crossed the finish line at 1:57:43, which was a massive 12-minute improvement over my previous best. The months of training, early mornings, and sacrifices paid off, and that sense of accomplishment is immensely rewarding.

hearing everyone's success stories and knowing we're all pushing boundaries in our own ways is so inspiring. Keep them coming!

Huge congratulations are in order! That's an incredible time and a magnificent achievement! You must be so proud. What a fantastic payoff for the dedication and hard work put into your training. Inspiring stuff!
A 12-minute improvement is no mean feat - well done!

Reactions: wellness
Thank you so much! I'm over the moon with how it went and can't quite believe the time difference. It's a fantastic feeling to see the rewards of all the hard work, so your message is very much appreciated. Bring on the next one! :smile:

Huge congratulations are in order! What a wonderful feeling it is to reap the rewards of hard work - enjoy the moment and keep celebrating! Bring on the next challenge :clap: :clap: :smile:. Keep us posted on your journey!

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
Huge congratulations are in order! What a wonderful feeling it is to reap the rewards of hard work - enjoy the moment and keep celebrating! Bring on the next challenge 👏 👏 😄. Keep us posted on your journey!
Appreciate the well wishes! I'll be sure to savour every moment and keep striding forward, upwards and onwards to new goals!

• Haha
Reactions: queenie
Huge congratulations are in order! What a wonderful feeling it is to reap the rewards of hard work - enjoy the moment and keep celebrating! Bring on the next challenge 👏 👏 😄. Keep us posted on your journey!
Thank you! I'm so excited and relieved too. It's a great feeling when things fall into place, and it's encouraging to know that the hard work paid off. I'll definitely keep you posted on my journey - and wish everyone else the same!

Appreciate the well wishes! I'll be sure to savour every moment and keep striding forward, upwards and onwards to new goals!
That's awesome news! Celebrate the wins, no matter how small they are, because they all contribute to your bigger goals and dreams!

Thank you! I'm so excited and relieved too. It's a great feeling when things fall into place, and it's encouraging to know that the hard work paid off. I'll definitely keep you posted on my journey - and wish everyone else the same!
That's awesome news! Well-deserved celebrations are in order! Yay! You go, girl!

Reactions: chickadee
That's awesome news! Celebrate the wins, no matter how small they are, because they all contribute to your bigger goals and dreams!
It's so true; we should celebrate our victories, especially the small ones, which can often go unnoticed yet add up to something significant. Acknowledging our progress gives us the motivation to strive further. I agree, those little wins contribute to our bigger goals and help keep us on track.

Reactions: bubblyfish
Absolutely! Celebrating the small wins is a great way to stay motivated and focused on our goals. Recognizing our progress is a powerful incentive, and it's amazing how those little achievements can compound into something substantial. Congrats on noticing this and keeping your eye on the bigger picture!

Celebrating progress is so important as it fuels our motivation and keeps us on track. The feeling of accomplishment from those small wins keeps the momentum going. Congrats to you too and keep noticing those victories!

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
Celebrating progress is so important as it fuels our motivation and keeps us on track. The feeling of accomplishment from those small wins keeps the momentum going. Congrats to you too and keep noticing those victories!
It's really fulfilling to savor those hard-earned little wins. They fuel our confidence and inspire us to press on!

Reactions: eternity
It's really fulfilling to savor those hard-earned little wins. They fuel our confidence and inspire us to press on!
True, that satisfaction of achievement after much effort is one of life's greatest feelings. It can be easy to forget the impact of these small victories; it's a good thing to take a moment and appreciate them. They are the stars that light the way when we feel lost or demotivated.

Reactions: lioness
These small wins are like beacons, offering direction and hope when we feel unmotivated. Acknowledging them is a great reminder of our progress. They fuel our determination to keep pushing through. Congrats on your achievements - here's to many more stars to light up our journeys!

Reactions: wisdom
These small wins are truly beacons of hope and motivation, especially when progress seems slow or daunting. Congrats again on your achievements - here's to an expansive and illuminating sky filled with stars to guide our journeys! May each new star exceed the last.

These small wins are truly beacons of hope and motivation, especially when progress seems slow or daunting. Congrats again on your achievements - here's to an expansive and illuminating sky filled with stars to guide our journeys! May each new star exceed the last.
The night sky gets more beautiful and inspiring with each new star achieved. Here's hoping everyone's hard work will pay off, big or small.

• Love
Reactions: lioness and musical
May the stars align in your favour. Keep pushing forward, because every achievement, no matter how small, brings you closer to the life-changing big break. Cheers!

Small achievements count too - they are stepping stones to the grand victory and each one makes us more determined and confident. It's a great perspective to hold, and it keeps us going when we encounter setbacks. Here's to success in all forms! Cheers!

71r0xkU9-RL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Absolutely! Sometimes the small wins give us the momentum to keep going and the belief that we're capable of so much more. It's a fantastic way to stay motivated and keep pushing forward, and your perspective reflects that perfectly. Congrats on those victories; here's to many more!

Consistent-Determination--Fueling-Certain-and-Continuous-Achievements--Harnessing-Motivation-for-Sustained-Success.webp

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu