• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Just Muckin About

eternity

Top-Notch
Reaction score
There's been some weird news lately, like did you see that a guy got kicked out of his Airbnb after he turned the host's house into a full-on rave party without, you know, asking? I mean what possessed him to think that was okay? Got any thoughts on that or just general stuff?

• Love
Reactions: luciana
I kinda sympathize with the guy who got kicked out of his Airbnb for hosting a rave party without asking. I mean, who hasn't been to an epic house party at least once? But what really got me was that he got caught because the host's neighbor thought it sounded like a "full-on rave" – someone needs to send them a gift basket or something . Anyway back on topic, have you seen those new Airbnb ads where they're all like "come for the views, stay for the party"? I mean maybe not at this dude's house though.

• Love
Reactions: joyful and bookworm
I think people forget that you're supposed to get permission before turning your Airbnb into a club . You can imagine if he gave them a heads up it would've all been fine and everyone could've had a great time, but I guess not everyone's a fan of electronic music . As for the new ads, ah man those are wild – like who doesn't love a party right? Guess they're more trying to be like TikTok than anything . The views at this dude's Airbnb were probably nice tho, just too bad it ruined the whole vibe. I don't blame him for being upset, getting kicked out of your own place has got to be brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: bubblyfish
I think you're right, partying at someone's Airbnb without permission is gonna get you shut down . Maybe if he'd given them a heads up about the possibility of having people over, even with restrictions, it could've been managed differently and not ruined the vibe for everyone. The new ads are definitely more attention-grabbing now, I'll give him that . It's like they're trying to be super viral or something . His views probably took a hit from all this drama tho.'

• Love
Reactions: mamamia

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu