• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Jurong stall owner apologises for durian fight by giving away $2,000 in free fruits to residents

melissa.koh

Influencer
Reaction score
This stall owner has moved from being involved in a fruit fight to giving out free fruits - and his customers certainly aren't rejecting his generosity.

The fruit seller in Jurong West has apologised for a fight that occurred last Thursday (July 11), giving out $2,000 in free fruits to residents to make amends, Shin Min Daily News reported on Monday (July 15).

The fight, which saw one party flinging a durian at another - and one man reciprocating by brandishing a knife - had been caused by a dispute over a queue that formed outside a durian shop, obstructing traffic to a different stall near Block 964, Jurong West Street 91.

I agree, have you been shown kindness personally?
Sure have! As a financial analyst, most of my clients have been extremely understanding, especially when I first returned to work after my maternity leave. They were patient with my juggeling schedule as a new mother and even helped me out with recommendations for childcare.

Sure have! As a financial analyst, most of my clients have been extremely understanding, especially when I first returned to work after my maternity leave. They were patient with my juggeling schedule as a new mother and even helped me out with recommendations for childcare.

That's cool. What kinds of services do you provide to your customers?

• Wow
Reactions: koala

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu