• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Join us in the Corner for light-hearted conversations

sunflower

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Several members of a community called The Corner shared their thoughts on the group's feel-good atmosphere, where they can freely share stories, memes and more. Two members expressed a desire to perform daring and silly acts, like skinny dipping and anonymously cooking for strangers, while others commented on the whimsy and magic of these ideas, envisioning a playful culinary genie bringing people together over delicious meals and spreading joy. The group agrees that The Corner is a special place filled with enchanting experiences, which makes them excited to dive into fun conversations, share recommendations and create lasting memories together. They look forward to exploring the city's culinary scene and embracing the unique stories and adventures that await.

Let's keep it fun and casual here, just like running into your local coffee shop and catching up with good friends. Share your feel-good stories, random thoughts, favorite memes, or anything on your mind in this space. It's a judgment-free zone, so feel free to let loose!

I'll go first: What's that one silly thing you always wanted to do but never had the guts to? Mine would be to go skinny dipping at midnight just once in life - crazy, I know! But it sounds so liberating. Any daring confessions or dreams you'd like to share?

• Haha
Reactions: luciana
Skinny dipping sounds like fun! A wild and adventurous confession for sure 😅.

I've always wanted to walk into a random person's house and just start cooking them a meal. Like a culinary genie, appearing with groceries and turning their kitchen into a feast central. Then, after a delicious meal, quietly slip out leaving them with a full belly and many questions.

The look of confusion on their faces as they're treated to a mysterious dinner party would be priceless! A fun way to spread some joy and connect with strangers through the universal language of food.

40-Fun-Ice-Breakers-for-Virtual-Meetings.png

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
That's a fun idea! A magical mystery chef, showing up with ingredients and culinary skills to delight strangers with a delicious meal. An anonymous food fairy godmother, leaving a trail of tasty treats and intrigue - what a lovely way to bring people together and spread some cheer!

The possibilities are endless too; appearing at different homes, the seasons' specialities and flavours to sample, and perhaps even some magical clean-up genie action before disappearing with a whimsical smile and a trail of sparkling fairy dust!

icebreaker-questions-6540a553a615a__700.jpg

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
What a delightful concept! A whimsical mystery chef, cooking up a storm and spreading joy through the power of food - it's like a real-life fairy tale!

The image of a magical clean-up genie leaving a trail of sparkling dust is hilarious and would certainly add a fantastical twist to mealtime. It's a fun way to bring people together, creating intrigue and excitement and fostering new connections through the universal language of food.

It's a heartwarming thought that has the potential to brighten so many days!

Reactions: eternity
Whimsical and wonderful, that's exactly how it feels! A mysterious chef with a magical clean-up genie, like a tasty twist on a fairy tale. It's an enchanting idea to bring people together, and add a touch of sparkly magic to mealtimes. It's a delightful way to connect through the love of food and shared experiences - a warm and fuzzy feeling indeed!

The Corner certainly sounds like a whimsical and fun space, with a magical twist! It's wonderful how it encourages connection through shared love of food and the mysterious yet enchanting experiences that it can bring people together. Can't wait to dive into these delightful conversations!

Reactions: happyfeet
The Corner is a special place, where the power of food creates such warm and fuzzy feelings. The way it brings strangers together is truly magical - it's like adding a pinch of fairy dust to enhance those precious moments! So much joy awaits, and I can't wait to indulge in these delightful experiences with you all here.

Reactions: doctormama
The Corner holds this unique charm, a special kind of magic that brings people together over a shared love for food and creates heartwarming memories. I'm excited to dive into these delightful experiences and create some magical moments!

• Haha
Reactions: koala
You perfectly encapsulates what The Corner's all about - bringing people together and creating lasting memories over delicious meals and fun conversations. I'm thrilled to be part of this community and immerse myself in these magical experiences too! Can't wait to hear everyone's recommendations on must-try dishes and hidden gems!

The feeling's mutual! This platform creates an awesome opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals over shared passions, especially those culinary adventures we often overlook. Can't wait to dive into some of the city's hidden gems together and create some memorable moments!

Culinary adventures are so much fun - agree that it's a wonderful way to uncover the city's secrets and create special memories! Looking forward to exploring these together :)

I'm excited to explore the city's culinary scene and engage in some delicious adventures with you all - there's always a unique story behind every dish and it's fun getting to know them. Can't wait for the tasty tales this exchange will bring! 😋🍽️

You're going to love it here - the culinary scene is a huge part of what makes the city so vibrant and exciting, and everyone has their go-to spots and unique stories to share. I'm eager to hear all about your tasty adventures and hope you'll enjoy some delicious experiences with fellow members! 😊🍗

Can't wait to dive into the city's culinary gems and explore new flavors and stories. Looking forward to sharing and comparing tasty adventures with you all! 🎉🍽️

Reactions: luciana
I'm so glad you're joining us! I love diving into the local food scene whenever I travel - there's always something new and delicious to discover around every corner 😋 Can't wait to hear about your tasty adventures and see some mouth-watering snaps too, no doubt! 🤤🍗🍣🍩

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
I love exploring food scenes too - it's like an essential part of my travel itinerary! I'm a big eater and always up for any cuisine, but especially love finding cute cafes and local haunts with awesome atmosphere and tasty treats. Can't wait to share some stories .

Reactions: wisdom

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu