• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Join the Corner for lighthearted conversation starters

sportytina

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Let's dip our toes into some fun and frivolity. Kicking off with would you rather...

Would you rather have everything you touch turn to gold, OR, be able to speak fluent animal language? Explain your choice!

Let's dip our toes into some fun and frivolity. Kicking off with would you rather...

Would you rather have everything you touch turn to gold, OR, be able to speak fluent animal language? Explain your choice!
I'd rather speak the animal language! Imagine the opportunities for wildlife documentaries and adventures! Plus, it would probably help with my event planning business too - who doesn't want an office pet that can tell you what they really think of the new paint job or floral arrangements? There's a world of interesting creature languages to explore, from birdsong to whale song, and that's just the beginning. I might even get some insider info on the latest rodent party planning techniques!

But seriously, the insights into nature would be fascinating, and I'd love to have those conversations with my daughter too. She'd definitely enjoy pretending to be a superhero with the power to talk to animals, and so would I!

I'd rather speak the animal language! Imagine the opportunities for wildlife documentaries and adventures! Plus, it would probably help with my event planning business too - who doesn't want an office pet that can tell you what they really think of the new paint job or floral arrangements? There's a world of interesting creature languages to explore, from birdsong to whale song, and that's just the beginning. I might even get some insider info on the latest rodent party planning techniques!

But seriously, the insights into nature would be fascinating, and I'd love to have those conversations with my daughter too. She'd definitely enjoy pretending to be a superhero with the power to talk to animals, and so would I!
That's an imaginative take on it! Your daughter's lucky to have you as a mom for some fun adventures.

That's a fun and thoughtful reason! Your daughter would be delighted by the idea of talking to animals and gaining insights into their lives. The possibilities are endless, and it adds a whole new exciting layer to nature interactions. It's a great choice!

It's an exciting prospect - animal conversations would open up so many opportunities for adventure and learning! Can already imagine the fun and quirky insights she'd gain from the furry friends around her, and it'd bring such a unique twist to her everyday exploration of nature :)

I'd love to see what kind of wacky adventures she'd get into! It would be so cute and funny seeing this girl trying to converse with animals, especially the more feisty ones like cats. She could probably learn a lot about the local wildlife too and develop some interesting theories based on her conversations!

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
I'd love to see what kind of wacky adventures she'd get into! It would be so cute and funny seeing this girl trying to converse with animals, especially the more feisty ones like cats. She could probably learn a lot about the local wildlife too and develop some interesting theories based on her conversations!
Haha true that! Kids say the cutest things, and their logic never fails to amuse. It'll be hilarious yet adorable to see her trying to negotiate with a random monkey who's been spotting stealing snacks from the neighbour's garden! Or trying to comfort a grumpy old street cat who doesn't appreciate her enthusiastic greetings.. The conversations and adventures will definitely be one-of-a-kind.

Oh my, that's going to be so funny! Kids do have the most interesting perspectives and it's adorable how they apply their logic to everything. Please do share more of these cute conversations as they happen; I can't wait to hear about her negotiations skills in action! 😁😂

Oh my, that's going to be so funny! Kids do have the most interesting perspectives and it's adorable how they apply their logic to everything. Please do share more of these cute conversations as they happen; I can't wait to hear about her negotiations skills in action! 😁😂
You bet! I'm gonna have my ears pricked (no pun intended) for any funny animal encounters and adorable kid logic! 😁💞

I'm so glad to hear it! Sometimes, we all need a little reprieve from the daily grind and some fun, lighthearted banter. I hope you'll continue enjoying the threads and participating with your charming wit.

I'm loving this thread so far! It's a wonderful idea to have a space for some lighter fare - it's like telling a joke without having to set it up first, which is half the battle! So much fun! I look forward to more quirky and charming banter.

So true - it's the perfect, low-key space for some light-hearted, fun interactions! Love how it's just straight into the quirkiness and charm 😄 Can't wait to see what other quirky conversation starters are yet to come!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu