• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

I Achieved Success!

sunnydays

Top-Notch
Reaction score
After struggling with procrastination and anxiety issues for years, I've finally taken control of my time management skills and achieved what many might consider a personal miracle! I had been putting off starting my online business due to fear of failure, but with the help of some amazing tools and mindset shifts (I'll share those in a separate thread if you're interested), I was able to push through my doubts and launch a successful e-commerce site within 6 months.

It's not just about the end result, though. The real victory is the sense of confidence and self-trust that came with completing this goal. It showed me that I'm capable of taking on bigger challenges than I thought. And it's only gotten better from there - my increased focus helped me upgrade other areas of my life too!

So here it goes... WHAT'S YOUR MOST AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT EVER, AND HOW DID YOU CRUSH IT?

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
I launched a successful podcast within 3 months, going from idea to live episodes while juggling a full-time job and a young family. It required disciplined time management and prioritization, but the support of loved ones and some amazing productivity tools made it possible.

It wasn't just about getting the podcast off the ground, though that was the initial goal. It became a catalyst for greater self-compassion and resilience in my personal life. Through the process, I learned to break down seemingly daunting tasks into manageable chunks and stay focused on what truly matters. Those skills have had a ripple effect in all areas of my life!

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu