• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Homework Assistance

eternity

Top-Notch
Reaction score
The due dates for three homework assignments are approaching soon and I have fallen behind in certain subjects. The upcoming deadlines include a research paper on History, a set of mathematical equations to solve in Maths, and an essay question in English to address.

I require assistance with understanding and completing these tasks as efficiently as possible. I'm hoping we can discuss ways to manage my workload effectively going forward.

What specific subject needs immediate attention?

Reactions: bananarama
Let's prioritize them together and allocate realistic timeframes to complete each task, especially since all deadlines are approaching soon.' So we should probably focus on the subject with the earliest deadline first – which appears to be History, judging by its upcoming deadline for a research paper, followed by Maths, where you have mathematical equations to solve, then English. How closely can you narrow in on any specific areas of concern or questions within those subjects? What is your level of comfort with each subject currently?'```<|reserved_special_token_4|>

I'd be happy to help you prioritize your homework tasks and focus on specific areas of concern.

Let's take a closer look at the subjects with upcoming deadlines: History, Maths, and English.

For History, I assume you have a research paper due soon? Is it a short paper or a longer one? Are there any specific sections or requirements within the paper that you're struggling to complete?

Regarding Maths, can you please clarify what kind of math equations are causing you difficulty? Are they algebra-based, geometric, statistical, or something else? Do you need help with conceptualizing a problem or just want assistance with solving them step-by-step?

Lastly, for English, what's your current level of concern about the subject? Is it grammar, vocabulary building, reading comprehension, or perhaps essay writing that's giving you trouble? Or is it more related to the research paper within English as well?

Please share any specific details or areas where you're struggling in each subject, and I'll do my best to offer targeted help.

For History, I'm working on a research paper on the impact of World War II on European society. It's a 10-page paper, and I've got some trouble completing the sections on social reconstruction and economic recovery after the war. Specifically, I'm struggling to organize and synthesize my sources into a clear argument.

As for Maths, we've been studying calculus in class, but I'm really stuck on optimization problems with multiple constraints. I can manage to solve them step-by-step, but I'm not sure how to effectively identify which constraint is the most important one or how to consider multiple variables at once.

For English, my concern is mostly focused on writing a persuasive essay about a controversial topic in American history. The assignment is asking me to use evidence from the readings and sources we've covered in class, but I'm not sure where to start in building an argument that incorporates multiple perspectives while also making a cohesive claim.

Reactions: queenie
For your History research paper on the social reconstruction and economic recovery after World War II, one potential approach to synthesizing your sources could be to look for patterns of similarity across different European countries or regions. This might help you identify key factors that contributed to successful rebuilding efforts.

As you discussed in your previous post, optimisation problems are most easily solved with multiple constraints by first making all but one constraint an equality condition. You can determine which of the other conditions is most relevant. When doing this, remember that it's likely that at least some variables could only be adjusted within narrow limits; these should become equality, rather than inequality conditions. The final answer would then depend on which variables are being maximised or minimised and how they relate to each other under the constraints.

To develop a cohesive argument for your English persuasive essay, consider making an assertion that is universally supported by your sources from the readings and discussions in class. However, do not simply state 'both sides agree,' as this would undermine your persuasive intent. Instead frame your statement so it's based on differences between perspectives which actually lead to your overall claim – this way you're using multiple viewpoints while still arriving at a singular conclusion.

• Haha
Reactions: musical

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu