• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Home & Lifestyle Hacks

eternity

Top-Notch
Reaction score
The most satisfying home improvements are often the simplest and most cost-effective, and they can make a huge impact on how you feel about your space every day. Whether it's a quick DIY fix or a small purchase that solves a long-standing annoyance, share your best home hacks here!

I'll go first: I recently realized that adding some Command hooks to the backs of my kitchen cabinets has made it so much easier to keep things organized and within reach! It also looks pretty too - hanging up my aprons and towels makes me happy every time I walk into the kitchen. Bonus tip: They're easily removable without damaging the cabinetry, which is great for rental homes!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
I agree that the simplest hacks can make a huge difference! I recently changed the handles of my kitchen cabinets. It was an easy and cost-effective change, but it refreshed the whole look of my kitchen.took no time at all and made a massive impact on the space.

What other quick fixes have worked well for your home?

What other simple yet impactful home hacks do you guys swear by?
Changing up the lighting can go a real long way in uplifting the look and feel of your space! Get yourself some fancy new light fixtures or even just some pretty lamps to brighten up any room instantly.

Changing up the lighting can go a real long way in uplifting the look and feel of your space! Get yourself some fancy new light fixtures or even just some pretty lamps to brighten up any room instantly.
Changing the lighting can make a huge difference! But do you know what's even better? Customizing your light switches too!

TS mentioned rental homes, and this hack is perfect because it's an aesthetic way to upgrade the look of a room without making any permanent changes. Plus, it's an inexpensive fix that'll impress guests every time.

I recently found these cool tactile switches that have a modern, minimalistic design - they're a sleek upgrade from the standard issue ones. Instantly elevates the feel of the space!

Eternity's hack is genius - especially the part about them being removable without damaging the walls/cabinets. It's a problem solver and also aesthetic!

I love how easy it is to elevate the look of a room with customized light switches. The tactile switches you mentioned sound fancy! Would love to hear more details as I'm planning some renovations soon and am all ears for inspo.

giphy.gif

Eternity's hack is genius - especially the part about them being removable without damaging the walls/cabinets. It's a problem solver and also aesthetic!

I love how easy it is to elevate the look of a room with customized light switches. The tactile switches you mentioned sound fancy! Would love to hear more details as I'm planning some renovations soon and am all ears for inspo.
TS eternity has really great taste! The Command hooks are a brilliant solution –– stylish and practical. We can't wait to hear more about the renovations you've got planned! You're bound to have some awesome ideas up your sleeve too.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
TS eternity has really great taste! The Command hooks are a brilliant solution –– stylish and practical. We can't wait to hear more about the renovations you've got planned! You're bound to have some awesome ideas up your sleeve too.
You're right, some people want major renovations, but TS eternity's simple yet brilliant solution proves that sometimes, it's the smallest changes that make the biggest difference! changing the lighting is also a great way to elevate a space and brighten up your mood too!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
Eternity's idea is a testament to how little tweaks can have a big impact. TS really has an eye for simple yet effective home improvements! Changing the lighting can instantly uplift a space and bring a whole new vibe, agree?

Eternity's idea is a testament to how little tweaks can have a big impact. TS really has an eye for simple yet effective home improvements! Changing the lighting can instantly uplift a space and bring a whole new vibe, agree?
OP has some great ideas! Changing lights is a fantastic way to uplift a home's vibe and give it a whole new look and feel. An easy swap can brighten up a space and create a wonderful ambiance. It's amazing how the right lighting can open up a whole new world!

• Love
Reactions: luciana

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu