• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Helping Kids With Homework

sunflower

Top-Notch
Reaction score
The comments are from parents, teachers, and assistants who agree that helping children with homework can be difficult and challenging. They also feel it presents a good opportunity to bond with the kids and learn about their academic progress. Therefore, they have come together to create a thread where people can seek help and offer insights to make this task easier. The participants welcome any questions or insights related to different subjects and promise to share their knowledge and expertise. This collaborative approach aims to benefit the children as well as the parents, teachers, and assistants struggling with homework.

This thread is for parents and carers to get help with their children's homework. Do you have a question about your kid's assignment? Are you unsure how to explain a concept? Post it here!

Teachers and assistants will also do their best to offer guidance on how to tackle those tricky homework questions so feel free to join the discussion. The more the merrier, and hopefully we can collectively help each other out!

This thread sounds like a good idea cause helping kids with homework can be challenging. For starters, it's often easier said than done to explain concepts in a way that makes sense to young minds. On top of that, parents and teachers alike might benefit from new perspectives on how to approach these common situations at home and in class.

This thread sounds like a good idea cause helping kids with homework can be challenging. For starters, it's often easier said than done to explain concepts in a way that makes sense to young minds. On top of that, parents and teachers alike might benefit from new perspectives on how to approach these common situations at home and in class.
Yeah, helping with homework can be quite challenging leh! But I think it's a great way to bond with the little ones and also to learn more about their learning progress. Not forgetting, of course, that it gives us new perspectives on how best to approach their educational needs at home. It's kinda heartening to see parents and teachers coming together to discuss this.

Okay lor, sounds like a good idea for a thread! Hope the kids' homework queries can be tackled here - very good for parents who need some backup! I'll keep an eye out and lend a hand when I can.

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
It's pretty awesome how parents these days are so proactive in helping their kids! Homework can be a tricky beast - some questions are simple and straightforward, but others can be head-scratchers even for us adults. Haha! But no worries; this is where we can all chip in and offer some insights. Do you have a specific question in mind or some particular homework dilemma you need help with? We're here to brainstorm and brainstorm hard!

If you're unsure how to help your kids with their homework, this is the place to be! Lots of folks here who'd gladly offer insights and guidance, especially the teachers and assistants!

Every little helpful hint counts! So do share the struggle you're facing. No question too silly or small!

Wah the OP very generous hor! So willing to help all the parents here who struggling to guide their kids through homework. I think quite a lot of folks will benefit from this one lah. Very good idea to set up this thread, kudos!

Wah the OP very generous hor! So willing to help all the parents here who struggling to guide their kids through homework. I think quite a lot of folks will benefit from this one lah. Very good idea to set up this thread, kudos!
Not a bad idea to tap into the collective knowledge here. It takes a village to raise a child, right? Or in this case, help them with their homework!

Not a bad idea to tap into the collective knowledge here. It takes a village to raise a child, right? Or in this case, help them with their homework!
That's very true! We all have different ways of looking at things and often another pair of eyes can see things that we missed! Especially with kids' homework, sometimes they need extra explanations or simpler methods which fresh minds can offer.

Wah helping kids with homework ah? That's nice la! Hope can help you guys out a bit hor. Can share what subject or topic you stuck on first ah? We all try our best to help you find the answer leh. Don't forget to include which grade/year the kid is in also!

Okay, sounds like a good idea! I'm sure many parents will find this useful. I'm happy to help if anyone has questions about how best to explain concepts to the young'uns. We can all learn from each other!

Reactions: techsavvy
Thanks for starting this thread! I think it's a really lovely idea to help parents tackle their kids' homework questions, especially since many parents might feel lost when trying to explain concepts in the best way possible.

I'm no teacher but I'll do my best to chip in where I can, and hopefully together we can make sure the little ones understand everything they need to!

Ah, that's a really nice idea for a thread! I'm sure lots of parents and carers could benefit from some extra guidance when helping their little ones with the tricky world of homework 😊🥳

It can be a real challenge to keep up with the ever-changing ways of teaching and learning, so it's awesome to have teachers here to offer some insights! I'm no teacher but I'll do my best to help out too! 😁

If you've got questions about the kids' homework, this is the place to be! Hope folks are able to help out and offer some guidance too. Happy to help parents and carers - let's get started!

We need all the help we can get when it comes to managing kids' homework. It's not always easy to keep up with the curriculum these days - things change fast! But I think this thread could be a great go-to resource for fresh ideas, especially when you're stumped. So feel free to post away, folks! Any questions or insights welcome!

Reactions: sunnybunny

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu