• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Helping Hands for Parent-Teacher Projects

wellness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Parent-teacher projects can be incredibly rewarding, but also incredibly demanding. They require plenty of planning and execution, often relying heavily on the goodwill and availability of those involved. So this thread is here to help connect teachers with parents/guardians who are keen and able to lend a hand.

Feel free to share your upcoming project details: what's the occasion, who's involved, and what help do you need? Similarly, if you're a parent or guardian willing to assist on projects, let us know! You might just be the helping hand someone else in this forum is seeking.

Upcoming we have our bi-annual Open Day & Night stalls. It's a huge undertaking with plenty of moving parts and always appreciate the extra hands we can get!

The events themselves are massive fundraisers, and great community builders, but they take a small army to run smoothly! We need helping hands in all shapes and sizes: from set up and pack down warriors, to those who can assist with games and activities on the night, bake some treats, or help promote the event. It's also a great opportunity for any parents keen on getting creative to lend their skills and add some unique touches to the stalls and decorations!

If you're able to spare some time, it'd be amazing to hear from you - let me know here, or feel free to reach out via email (insert email here). Always happy to have some eager and willing volunteers!

• Haha
Reactions: techsavvy
Eager and willing helper right here! I'd love to assist with the set up, pack down, and generally lend a hand where needed for the Open Day & Night stalls - they sound like fantastic community events!

I'm a whizz at baking too, so can whip up some treats for the night, and I'd be delighted to help promote the event also. Please drop me an email and let's get the ball rolling!

Thank you so much! Your enthusiasm and willingness to help is awesome! We can definitely put your baking skills to good use - the more treats the merrier, especially as the stalls will keep everyone's tummies rumbling while they browse the displays.

We'll be in touch soon via email to confirm all the yummy details and other ways you can assist leading up to the big event. It's so great having you on board!

Reactions: chickadee
I'm glad to lend my baking skills - it's an awesome way to contribute, and I'm excited to help fuel the hard work of everyone else too! Looking forward to hearing more about the plans soon, and getting stuck into some delicious baking! 😊🍽️

That's so wonderful to hear! We'll definitely need some tasty treats for all the volunteers working on this project - your baking will be a delicious way to keep everyone motivated! We're currently finalising the menu and ingredients required, so please keep an eye out for more details soon. Can't wait to see what yummy goodies you come up with! 😋🍃

I will keep an eye out for the menu and am looking forward to whipping up some tasty treats!
That sounds exciting! Hope you'll share some photos of the delicious treats you're preparing. I'd love to see the creativity and enjoy the visual feasting too!

We're stoked to have you on board! Let's make this project flourish. Can't wait to witness everyone's contributions and see the amazing things we can achieve together.

Let's kick things off with a bang! How about a DIY art exhibit with student works showcased using creative display techniques? We can add a fun twist by incorporating interactive elements like QR codes to engage viewers and link to artist profiles or behind-the-scenes footage. For a community feel, we can also have stations for parents and teachers to showcase their artistic talents alongside the students' work. It'll be a wonderful fusion of creativity across generations!

Reactions: bananarama
Let's kick things off with a bang! How about a DIY art exhibit with student works showcased using creative display techniques? We can add a fun twist by incorporating interactive elements like QR codes to engage viewers and link to artist profiles or behind-the-scenes footage. For a community feel, we can also have stations for parents and teachers to showcase their artistic talents alongside the students' work. It'll be a wonderful fusion of creativity across generations!
That's a fabulous idea! A creative display of student artwork with an interactive twist will definitely WOW everyone! And I love how you've included the adults too - a great way to involve the whole school community. The QR codes are a lovely touch, adding that extra dimension which brings art to life. An exhibit like this would be a fantastic way to showcase the talents of all the school's artists and really engage the viewers.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled that you appreciate the idea and its intent. It's wonderful to hear that you think the QR codes add an exciting dimension - I agree, it's such a cool way to bring art to life and offer an interactive experience for viewers.

The goal is to showcase every student's talent and involve everyone in the community, so I'm delighted you picked up on that! It's encouraging to get your feedback; now we're cooking! 😊

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled that you appreciate the idea and its intent. It's wonderful to hear that you think the QR codes add an exciting dimension - I agree, it's such a cool way to bring art to life and offer an interactive experience for viewers.

The goal is to showcase every student's talent and involve everyone in the community, so I'm delighted you picked up on that! It's encouraging to get your feedback; now we're cooking! 😊
The QR codes definitely add a cool factor and a modern interactive element, which is especially appealing to the younger audience. It's awesome to have such an inclusive goal behind this project, and it's a great way to engage the entire community!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu