• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Healthy Pregnant

sunflower

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well! I wanted to start this thread as a place for sharing tips, experiences and general wisdom on keeping up with a healthy lifestyle during pregnancy. It can be challenging at times but also very rewarding - how do you navigate staying healthy and maintaining a positive mindset? Let's share some of our experiences and insights!

I'll go first: I've found that gentle prenatal yoga has been an incredible boost for my mental and physical health. It helps keep my energy up and also calms me down, especially on days when I'm feeling more anxious. Would love to hear your go-to wellness activities!

Prenatal yoga has been a godsend for me too! I've found a few online classes that are suitable for pregnant women and it's helped me so much with staying flexible, keeping my mind calm and also preparing my body for labour.

I also make sure to take daily walks - they help me clear my head and boost my energy when I'm feeling sluggish. And of course, drinking lots of water throughout the day!

Would love to hear more about any natural remedies or therapies people have found beneficial. I'm all about keeping things as natural and healthy as possible :)

Yoga is amazing - good for body AND soul!

I've also been into herbal teas, especially ones with raspberry leaf which is traditionally believed to strengthen the uterus & prepare the body for labour . Drinking them ice cold has also helped me a lot with keeping hydrated.

I've been looking into hypnobirth techniques too and downloaded some great apps that have scripts and audios for relaxing the mind, which I listen to most evenings - anything that helps us stay calm is a win in my books!

Yoga's a fantastic idea - keeping limber and centred will definitely help with the physical and mental shifts your body is going through.

I've been hearing so many great things about hypnobirth lately; it's such a wonderful way to keep calm and in control, which has got to be beneficial for you and baby.

Cold herbal tea also sounds delicious - especially the raspberry leaf one! I've heard of some women drinking red raspberry leaf tea throughout their third trimester to help prepare for labour, which is said to also give the baby a natural boost of iron - win-win!

Yoga and hypnosis are excellent complementary methods to keep yourself in good mental and physical shape. That's two big recommendations for keeping calm, which is a fantastic mindset to be in throughout the pregnancy.

The cold herbal teas also sound like a lovely, healthy option to keep you hydrated, especially with the health benefits associated with them! Anything that gives you a natural energy boost is a bonus, too. Keep us posted on any other health tips you're using; we'd love to hear them!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu