• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Go-to Maternity Must-Haves: Share Your Favorites!

musical

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

As many of you are aware, preparing for a baby can be an exciting yet overwhelming task and finding the right maternity essentials can be tricky. So let's help each other out!

What were some of your go-to maternity must-haves that made your pregnancy more comfortable and stylish?

I'll start: I loved my adjustable waist preggo jeans from Halara, they fit me well throughout my entire pregnancy and the elastic band was so comfy. Plus they worked great with all my bump-hugging tops!

Also, I used this amazing Palmer's stretch mark cream that kept my skin super hydrated and smelt divine - definitely a staple in my book!

What are some of your recommendations?

Hello everyone!

As many of you are aware, preparing for a baby can be an exciting yet overwhelming task and finding the right maternity essentials can be tricky. So let's help each other out!

What were some of your go-to maternity must-haves that made your pregnancy more comfortable and stylish?

I'll start: I loved my adjustable waist preggo jeans from Halara, they fit me well throughout my entire pregnancy and the elastic band was so comfy. Plus they worked great with all my bump-hugging tops!

Also, I used this amazing Palmer's stretch mark cream that kept my skin super hydrated and smelt divine - definitely a staple in my book!

I found maternity pillows to be a godsend; they helped me get comfortable during my third trimester. Also, I relied on my humidifier a lot because I kept getting nosebleeds from the dry air-- a must-have for pregnancy comfort!

Some mums swear by them, some can't live without them-- what are everyone's thoughts on pregnancy apps? You know, the ones that track your baby's growth and give you tips week-by-week?

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: cissy and luciana
Hello everyone!

My maternity wardrobe staple had to be my loose maxi dresses. The flowing fabric was comfortable and cool, which was perfect for Singapore's humid weather, and it accommodated my growing bump throughout the various trimesters. I also swears by my BELLY BELLY brand pregnancy pillow. It was super comfortable and supported my back and bump perfectly for a good night's rest.

Hello everyone!

My maternity must-have was a comfortable support bra. The girls have to be held up properly! And also safety pins. You can modify your pre-pregnancy clothes with them.

Oh, and a huge bag to put all the maternity paraphernalia you accumulate-- think of it as a Mary Poppins bag for pregnancy!

My maternity wardrobe staple had to be my loose maxi dresses. The flowing fabric was comfortable and cool, which was perfect for Singapore's humid weather, and it accommodated my growing bump throughout the various trimesters. I also swears by my BELLY BELLY brand pregnancy pillow. It was super comfortable and supported my back and bump perfectly for a good night's rest.
That sounds comfy indeed! Especially with our humid climate, I could see how a maxi dress would be a comfortable go-to. Did you have a favorite design or color that you stuck to, or did you mix it up? seems like a great option for the stylish mom-to-be!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu