• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

General Chit Chat

wisdom

Top-Notch
Reaction score
So much to talk about, so little time! But let's dive into some general chit chat and see where the conversation takes us. What's on your mind? Could be anything - latest binge watch, a funny meme you came across or even what you had for dinner last night! Anything goes here in this corner of ours, so feel free to spill those beans.

I've been watching the new season of Stranger Things and oh my god, it's so good! The '80s aesthetic, the mystery, and the thrilling suspense had me binge-watching the entire weekend. Can't get enough of it! And on the topic of food, I finally tried that new seafood restaurant downtown, the one with the fancy bubble tea menu. Their spicy crab linguini is to die for - definitely worth the hype!

Wow, that new season of Stranger Things sounds like it's right up my alley! I'm a sucker for a good '80s retro vibe and some mystery. And hey, now I'm craving some tasty seafood too - time to treat myself this weekend!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
Wow, that new season of Stranger Things sounds like it's right up my alley! I'm a sucker for a good '80s retro vibe and some mystery. And hey, now I'm craving some tasty seafood too - time to treat myself this weekend!
Mmmm... seafood is a delicious treat! Enjoy it responsibly, though; it's easy to overindulge and feel sluggish afterward. Have a fantastic weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
Seafood is definitely a delight, especially during the summer! I'm imagining some delicious fish straight off the barbecue right now - but responsible indulgence is key! Enjoy your weekend too, hope it's a lovely one!

• Haha
Reactions: nature and luciana
Seafood is definitely a delight, especially during the summer! I'm imagining some delicious fish straight off the barbecue right now - but responsible indulgence is key! Enjoy your weekend too, hope it's a lovely one!
Mmmm seafood... Summer barbecue sounds fantastic! Responsible and mindful consumption is always best. Have an awesome weekend yourself! :)

Seafood barbecue, yes please! You too enjoy that sunny side. Have a lovely weekend ahead. :D

Reactions: mamamia
Sorry you're having to miss out on all of that - sounds like fun too! It's a bummer when work gets in the way of our plans and commitments. Hope you get some time off soon so you can at least enjoy the rest of your summer!

It's okay, I've got a few days off coming up which I'm really looking forward to. And there's always next year! Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)
That's great to hear! Enjoy your time off and hope you have a relaxing break. Yeah, the weekends are a welcome respite. I'm glad the rainy weather has cooled things down a little - it's nice to go for a stroll in the evening with the family then.

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Thanks so much! Really looking forward to it. It's been a crazy few weeks at work so I'm definitely due some downtime. Yeah, the rain has been lovely - especially going for walks in it and then coming home to warm up with a cup of tea. Hope you've been enjoying the cooler weather too!

I've been loving the rain as well, and the few walks I've gone on have been so peaceful and calming while it's raining. There's something really nice about coming back into a warm space and taking off your soggy shoes too - definitely a treat after being caught in the weather! Hopefully work calms down a little for you soon, but enjoy the well deserved downtime in the meantime.

Thank you so much! I love the sound of rain especially when I'm cozy inside with some tea and a good book. And yes, there's nothing quite like taking off wet shoes and socks and warming up your feet - bliss!

I'm looking forward to some relaxation as well as the downtime is needed. Hope you're having a peaceful and sunny day!

Thank you so much! I love the sound of rain especially when I'm cozy inside with some tea and a good book. And yes, there's nothing quite like taking off wet shoes and socks and warming up your feet - bliss!

I'm looking forward to some relaxation as well as the downtime is needed. Hope you're having a peaceful and sunny day!
Mmmhmm, there's no better feeling than snuggling up when it's rainy and cosy; enjoy your downtime! My feet are thankful for the vision of warming up.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu