• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

General Banter

greenfingers

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Several forum users shared their plans for an upcoming long weekend. Many are looking forward to binge-watching shows, while others are excited about trying new restaurants and catching up with friends. The conversation was filled with enthusiasm and the joy of having some leisure time. There's a sense of relaxation and enjoyment in the air as users shared their plans for me-time, board game nights, and discovering new favorite foods. The thread sparked a lively discussion on fun weekend plans, with several users sharing their excitement and wishing each other a fantastic long weekend.

So, what's on your mind folks? Any exciting plans or stories to share? Let's fill this corner with some lively banter and have some fun!

Reactions: sportytina
My thoughts are drifting towards the upcoming long weekend! Can't wait for some extra time to binge my favorite shows, and maybe try out a new restaurant or two. Also planning on catching up with some old friends, it's been too long! Anyone else got any fun plans?

Reactions: cissy
I'm right there with you! I have the whole three days off work lined up for a Netflix marathon and some much-needed me-time. Thinking of trying out this new Thai place downtown too, heard good things about it. Also got a few friends coming over for a board game night on Sunday, should be fun!

Enjoy your long weekend plans! Your Netflix marathon and me-time sound so relaxing, and board game nights are always fun. Have fun trying the new Thai place too - I love discovering new tasty foods!

Reactions: joyful
Thanks so much! You too enjoy all your plans as well! I'm especially jealous of the food exploration - I hope you find a new favorite dish :)

Reactions: stargazer
I shall and fingers crossed on finding some delicious new foods too! Enjoy all your plans as well mate!

Good to hear, mate - I'm having a blast as well! Work's been keeping me busy, but it's nice to kick back and relax for a bit here with you guys. Hope the fun lasts all weekend!

• Love
Reactions: musical
Hope you're having a good one too, mate! I agree; this place really is conducive to some quality unwinding, definitely makes for a nice change of pace. Enjoy the rest of your Friday!

It really is – and hopefully a peaceful one at that too. Have a great one yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
Here's hoping you have a fantastic and serene weekend to match. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu