• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

General Banter

sunnydays

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Several people have exciting plans to attend concerts this week or weekend, creating a buzz of excitement among them—sunnydays has snagged tickets to an indie folk band's concert, wisdom is looking forward to a musical indulgence and some 'me' time, while lioness and mamamia are thrilled about the upcoming energy-filled shows they'll be attending. Meanwhile, others like doctormama, koala, bubblyfish, chickadee, nature, and musical share their plans to catch up on reading, exercise, movies, or K-drama this week. sunnydays is binging an anime series and nature is caught up in work and K-drama, both a bit envious of their friend's concert plans in the midst of the drizzle. There's also a lot of enthusiasm for the K-drama recommendations shared by others in the group. It seems like everyone is looking forward to some form of entertainment and relaxation amidst their usual routines.

What's everyone been up to? Any exciting plans this week?
I just snagged some concert tickets for an upcoming show and I'm super stoked! Also, my friend has been nagging me to watch this K-drama, so that'll be my weekend sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom
What's everyone been up to? Any exciting plans this week?
I just snagged some concert tickets for an upcoming show and I'm super stoked! Also, my friend has been nagging me to watch this K-drama, so that'll be my weekend sorted.
I'm just catching up on some work and preparing for my upcoming holidays! Also got myself some concert tickets so I'm pretty excited for that. Can't wait to vibe and let loose.

What kinda concert you going to?

Reactions: greenfingers
I'm just catching up on some work and preparing for my upcoming holidays! Also got myself some concert tickets so I'm pretty excited for that. Can't wait to vibe and let loose.

What kinda concert you going to?
I'm seeing an indie folk band, they're not very well known but their music is so soothing and perfect for a laidback evening. Their tracks really speak to my soul! Excited to hear them live. Their sound is such a mood booster.

I'm seeing an indie folk band, they're not very well known but their music is so soothing and perfect for a laidback evening. Their tracks really speak to my soul! Excited to hear them live. Their sound is such a mood booster.
Nice! You're in for a treat then! There's nothing quite like discovering hidden gems in the music world and experiencing their music live. Hope you enjoy the show, it sounds like my kinda evening too!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
Nice! You're in for a treat then! There's nothing quite like discovering hidden gems in the music world and experiencing their music live. Hope you enjoy the show, it sounds like my kinda evening too!
Wah, so jealous you ah! I wish I had the chance to go for concerts more often. Enjoy yourself and have fun ya!

Wah, so jealous you ah! I wish I had the chance to go for concerts more often. Enjoy yourself and have fun ya!
It's a rare luxury to attend these concerts, an indulged momma bear that I am! Thank you; I shall indulge in some 'me' time and enjoy the show!

I've been mostly chilling at home, catching up on some reading and cooking. Not much plans this week, just the usual work and some grocery shopping haha.

Ooh concert tickets? Cool! Enjoy the show! And yeah, K-drama can be a fun way to unwind during the weekend.

I've been keeping it chill, just the usual work and some exercise at home. Gonna head out later to grab some groceries and finally try this new Thai restaurant I've been hearing so much about. Wish I had your excitement for the upcoming concert though! Sounds fun! What show did you get tickets for? And yeah, K-dramas are a nice way to relax over the weekends - does your friend have good taste?

Reactions: eternity
Wah! Sounds like such a fun time! I also got some tickets to catch a gig this weekend! Can't wait man! Been too long since the last time I went for a proper one. Hope the K-drama is nice too!

Reactions: nature
Wah! So jel lah you got concert tickets man. I so long never been to a concert already. Hope you enjoy the show and the K-drama too! I'm just gonna be studying most of this week, siah. Exam season never ends man. But I might hit up a movie later with some friends.

Wah! So jel lah you got concert tickets man. I so long never been to a concert already. Hope you enjoy the show and the K-drama too! I'm just gonna be studying most of this week, siah. Exam season never ends man. But I might hit up a movie later with some friends.
Same same but different! I've got some studying to do too actually, no rest for the weary as they say. But yeah, gonna catch a movie later also, hoping to take my mind off things. Haven't been to the cinemas in a while, so it'll be nice.

Reactions: bubblyfish
You're going on a concert date and catching up on K-drama. So not fair. My plans are mostly indoors due to the drizzle. Been binging an anime series. Can't enjoy it outdoors. Too bad.

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
Wah! Enjoy your concert! I love concerts. The vibe and atmosphere always get me so hyped.

I've been thinking about catching up on some K-drama too. Can't decide which one to start though. So many of them look good. Might as well pick the one your friend recommended. Always a good time when you have someone to discuss and fangirl/fanboy with!

52531401156_6cecb5b53a_m.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
I've been chilling at home, to be honest. No big plans this week, just the usual work and some catching up on K-drama too haha! What concert did you get tickets for? So jealous! I love concerts, the energy is always so lit.

Wah! So lucky, you're going for a concert! Which one ah? Must be super exciting right, I rarely go to shows because usually too busy or lazy to plan but when I do go, it's always so worth it. I love how the excitement and buzz of the crowd gets everyone so hyped.

I also sometimes just stay home and binge-watch dramas or variety shows recommended by my friends when I'm free. They're mostly Korean cause they're just so addictive! Can't help it man haha.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu