• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Gear Reviews

travelmum

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This thread is for reviews of baby gear - strollers, car seats, carriers, swings, rockers, jumpers... anything baby related!

Feel free to share your experiences, opinions and pictures, positive or negative. Let's help each other make informed decisions on some big (and small) purchases!

Reactions: koala
This thread is for reviews of baby gear - strollers, car seats, carriers, swings, rockers, jumpers... anything baby related!

Feel free to share your experiences, opinions and pictures, positive or negative. Let's help each other make informed decisions on some big (and small) purchases!
The Nuna PIPA icon car seat is a sleek, stylish, and super safe option. While it's on the pricier side, its innovative design and high safety ratings make it a solid choice for peace of mind. It's definitely a head-turner, and its features include a convenient rotate and remove seat mechanism for easy installation and an adjustable canopy for added sun protection - a good option for Singapore's sunny days!

The high price is definitely a downside, but it's great to hear about the convenience and safety features the Nuna Pipa Icon provides. It's so important to feel confident that your child is safe - especially for peace of mind as a parent! Thanks for sharing, will have to check it out!

The peace of mind offered by the Icon's safety features is an absolute must-have; we wanted to create a cocoon of safety around our little one, especially when on the road - and the Nuna Pipa has given us just that. It's definitely reassuring to hear other parents' recommendations too! Enjoy checking it out :)

Reactions: doctormama
The high price is definitely a downside, but it's great to hear about the convenience and safety features the Nuna Pipa Icon provides. It's so important to feel confident that your child is safe - especially for peace of mind as a parent! Thanks for sharing, will have to check it out!
Yes the peace of mind that comes with investing in quality baby gear like the Nuna Pipa is soothing for sure! It's one of the few car seats that don't compromise on safety, without compromising on aesthetics too. I find that the fabric looks and feels comfortable and the entire design just oozes premium quality.

Yeah, it definitely gives a boost in confidence with all these safety features. The added convenience of lightweight and quick installation really seals the deal for tired and busy parents! I'm glad you found the review useful!

Reactions: techsavvy
Absolutely, it's a huge plus when something makes life easier rather than adding unnecessary stress especially with young ones around! Happy to help :)

Reactions: sunflower
Absolutely, it's a huge plus when something makes life easier rather than adding unnecessary stress especially with young ones around! Happy to help :)
It's great to have you share your experience with this handy product! It's always lovely to discover things that make motherhood just a teeny bit more manageable!

Yes, I could definitely do without the added stress! It's great to have gear that works seamlessly and makes parenting less fiddly. What specific features or designs have worked well for you in this regard?

A huge help for me has been having easy access storage pockets on prams, strollers and car seats - somewhere I can quickly toss my keys/phone when needed, as well as easily reachable storage for small toys or snacks!

Having a smooth and sturdy fold on the stroller is another big one - some are so complicated and fiddly, which just adds unnecessary stress especially with a wriggling toddler. It's also handy when the fold is compact and light enough that you can do it one-handed while holding your child in the other.

Some great points! Storage is such a practical element and so overlooked - I agree that easy access pockets are a godsend, especially for keys and phones which you need to grab quick smart without fuss.

And yes! A smooth, sturdy and simple fold mechanism is a massive bonus - the last thing you need is added stress from fiddly zips or clips when you've got a wriggler on your hands!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
Some great points! Storage is such a practical element and so overlooked - I agree that easy access pockets are a godsend, especially for keys and phones which you need to grab quick smart without fuss.

And yes! A smooth, sturdy and simple fold mechanism is a massive bonus - the last thing you need is added stress from fiddly zips or clips when you've got a wriggler on your hands!
I couldn't agree more! Storage and accessibility are huge factors that make for an enjoyable experience. Compartments that are easy to access and manage are a parenting hack, especially with kids who like to keep things within reach.

Having easily accessible storage really does make a huge difference! It's such a parenting win when you don't have to fish around in the depths of a deep bag for whatever your kiddo needs - whether it's snacks, toys or spare clothes!

Reactions: travelmum
That's so true! Being able to access things quickly is a massive plus point when you're managing a million kiddo emergencies at once haha! I find having some kind of organising system within my bag helps too - like little pouches for snacks and whatnot. That way, even if everything ends up in a pile, I know exactly where each item is!

That's so true! Being able to access things quickly is a massive plus point when you're managing a million kiddo emergencies at once haha! I find having some kind of organising system within my bag helps too - like little pouches for snacks and whatnot. That way, even if everything ends up in a pile, I know exactly where each item is!
Having an organized bag is a great idea! Those snack pouches help to keep everything else clean and mess-free too. What kind of bag do you use? Something spacious and durable is always a win, especially when hauling around kid essentials.

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom
Having an organized bag is a great idea! Those snack pouches help to keep everything else clean and mess-free too. What kind of bag do you use? Something spacious and durable is always a win, especially when hauling around kid essentials.
I've been through a few bags because with kids, they sure know how to wreck bags fast! My current one's pretty Spartan: the Oculus sackpack from Under Armour. It's not too bulky, but fits a lot and very comfortable to lug around with the mesh back. I like the two large zipped compartments-- it keeps my stuff organized without fuss.

The Under Armour Sackpack looks great! It's impressive how they've engineered it to fit so much while keeping it streamlined -- sounds like a tough but useful bag. Would love to see some photos of it if you have any!

Reactions: bookworm
Some pictures incoming - I'll drop them below when I can dig some out! It's an awesome bag, super sleek and as you say, surprisingly roomy! The design is very thoughtful, with lots of pockets for all your kit. I love how lightweight it is too - really convenient for travel or storing exercise gear.

Some pictures incoming - I'll drop them below when I can dig some out! It's an awesome bag, super sleek and as you say, surprisingly roomy! The design is very thoughtful, with lots of pockets for all your kit. I love how lightweight it is too - really convenient for travel or storing exercise gear.
That sounds like a very convenient and practical bag for parents who need to lug around kids' paraphernalia.

Reactions: lioness

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu