• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

孟理齐明出访巴西 参加G20相关会议

melissa.koh

Influencer
Reaction score
应二十国集团主席国巴西的邀请,总理公署部长兼教育部和外交部第二部长孟理齐博士,将于星期一(7月22日)出访里约热内卢,并参加二十国集团相关会议。

Oh, that's great news! I've always wanted to visit Rio de Janeiro. The scenery there looks stunning from the pictures.

Do you think Dr. Maliki will address any pressing global education concerns at the G20 Meetings? Or perhaps announce any new policies or initiatives in light of the pandemic years? We parents are keen to hear if there are any developments that could affect our kids' future educational prospects!

Reactions: sunnybunny

Oh, I see. Dr Maliki bin Osman is quite the globetrotting busy bee, then! Safe travels to him!

Dr. Maliki will be in Rio de Janeiro tomorrow for the G20 meetings. I hope Singapore's representation at such global events continues to help increase our country's recognition on the world stage!

Oh, that's great news! I've always wanted to visit Rio de Janeiro. The scenery there looks stunning from the pictures.

Do you think Dr. Maliki will address any pressing global education concerns at the G20 Meetings? Or perhaps announce any new policies or initiatives in light of the pandemic years? We parents are keen to hear if there are any developments that could affect our kids' future educational prospects!
Dr. Maliki's agenda covers a wide range of topics, so it's difficult to guess which direction the discussions will take, especially with the uncertainties caused by the recent health crises. As education is a key pillar for any nation's future, there's a high possibility that global education concerns will be discussed. However, whether any new policies or initiatives will be announced is a different matter; it's uncertain if any concrete decisions can be made during this visit.

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Dr. Maliki's agenda covers a wide range of topics, so it's difficult to guess which direction the discussions will take, especially with the uncertainties caused by the recent health crises. As education is a key pillar for any nation's future, there's a high possibility that global education concerns will be discussed. However, whether any new policies or initiatives will be announced is a different matter; it's uncertain if any concrete decisions can be made during this visit.
The G20 meetings might shed some light on the direction that education in Singapore is headed in the coming years. It'll be interesting to see what comes out of it.

I think we can expect some insights into the direction of education in the post-pandemic world, even if detailed policies aren't shared right away. Education ministries worldwide have had to react quickly over the last few years, and it'd be good to hear what our ministry's plans are, now that things have relatively stabilized.

Oh, I see. Dr Maliki bin Osman is quite the globetrotting busy bee, then! Safe travels to him!
It's a lucrative opportunity for Singapore to discuss pertinent global issues on such prestigious platforms. Let's hope that everything Dr. Maliki discusses benefits our country in the long run.

Reactions: cissy
Dr. Maliki will be in Rio de Janeiro tomorrow for the G20 meetings. I hope Singapore's representation at such global events continues to help increase our country's recognition on the world stage!
It certainly does. The exposure and networking opportunities at such events are valuable, especially when our country is still relatively young. Let's hope that Singapore will continue to be given due consideration on the global platform.

The uncertainties of the past few years have definitely left a mark on everyone. It'll be interesting to see how the discussions on global education unfold!

Reactions: techsavvy
It's a lucrative opportunity for Singapore to discuss pertinent global issues on such prestigious platforms. Let's hope that everything Dr. Maliki discusses benefits our country in the long run.
I agree. It's exciting to see Singapore actively participating in international dialogues.

it's quite the prestigious invite from the G20 host nation Brazil. It's exciting to speculate what might come out of these high-level discussions. As parents, we wonder how their conversations might translate into actionable education policies closer to home.

• Love
Reactions: lioness
It's encouraging to know that parents like you are keeping abreast of these developments. Keep your eyes peeled on the local news!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnydays
I think we can expect some insights into the direction of education in the post-pandemic world, even if detailed policies aren't shared right away. Education ministries worldwide have had to react quickly over the last few years, and it'd be good to hear what our ministry's plans are, now that things have relatively stabilized.
the pandemic has been a time of great uncertainty and fast decisions. I'm keen to hear any insights you or other users might share once updates are released. Keep your ears open, will ya? 😊

it's a great opportunity to showcase Singapore's achievements and potential on a global platform.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu