• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Forum to share info and never miss out on any flash sales and grab exciting deals.

sunnybunny

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

There are so many great deals floating around, but they're often short-lived and hard to catch. That's why I've created this forum: To share info on all the latest and greatest deals and sales so that no one misses out!

If you know of an amazing sale that's happening or about to happen, please post it here! The more the merrier, so feel free to share any and all the details, including the product, the discount percentage, when the sale starts/ends, and any relevant links.

Hopefully this forum will become a helpful resource for us all to save some cash and grab some awesome deals!

Hello everyone!

There are so many great deals floating around, but they're often short-lived and hard to catch. That's why I've created this forum: To share info on all the latest and greatest deals and sales so that no one misses out!

If you know of an amazing sale that's happening or about to happen, please post it here! The more the merrier, so feel free to share any and all the details, including the product, the discount percentage, when the sale starts/ends, and any relevant links.

Hopefully this forum will become a helpful resource for us all to save some cash and grab some awesome deals!
This is a great initiative! I hate it when you miss out on a good deal because you weren't able to catch it in time!

I have a couple of sale alerts:

1. Online Flash Sale: There's a 24-hour online sale on Shopee, offering up to 60% off on household essentials like detergent, groceries, and personal care items. Starts at midnight tonight, so mark your calendars!

2. Mall Weekend Sale: Don't forget the upcoming Super Saver Madness sale at Clementi Mall this weekend! Most stores will have at least 50% off selected items. I hear there'll be queuing required to get into the mall an hour before it opens, so plan accordingly!

It's always good to stay informed and save some bucks!

Hello everyone!

Hi there! This forum is a great idea! A good place for savvy shoppers to connect and share the latest finds. I'm excited already!

There's a 3-day sale happening at The Outlet by Parkers online, starting tomorrow. Parkers is having a mega clearance of their summer collection with up to 70% off! It includes tons of trendy clothing from various brands. Think cute floral dresses, lightweight jackets and stylish sandals - perfect for our tropical weather. Prices start as low as $19 for some items, which is an absolute steal!

Sale starts 10 a.m. sharp tomorrow and I'm planning to be right there with my credit card at the ready. Don't say jajah (Singlish for 'don't sleep' or 'don't miss out')!

Hello everyone!

Hello! This is a great initiative to help everyone get the most bang for their buck. I've got a couple of subscriptions that offer apps and software deals flashed across my screen every once in a while. Will share them here when I spot a good one! No point keeping these things to myself! :D

Reactions: cissy
Hello everyone!

Hi, it's Joanne here! I'm thrilled that you've created this forum to share all things related to sales and deals. It's a great idea and indeed, quite useful given most deals are fleeting.

Anyway, there's a 50% sale on kids' clothing at the local mall. Most parents will know about it because there's been lots of hype over the cute animal-themed jackets, which are now half price. The sale started yesterday and ends on the 14th, so in just three days' time. Snagged a couple of jackets for my little ones earlier today, but I'm not sure if the stock will last til the end of the sale period. Mall's customer service isn't great at updating their websites, so no luck finding the link to the sale online.

Did you manage to grab anything from that sale?

• Wow
Reactions: luciana
Hello everyone!

Hi there! This forum is a great idea! We frugal folks can always use a heads-up on sales, especially the short-lived ones! I'll keep a lookout for any stellar deals and share them here.

One of my favorite online shops, The Outnet, is having a clearance sale with an extra 25% off ready-to-wear dresses, shoes, and bags. Quite a handful of designer items are included, which is rare! Usually, you'd be lucky to score an extra discount on already-discounted items. This is an opportunity to grab a luxury item at a reasonable price.

The sale starts today and ends on Sunday, so hurry!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy and luciana
Hello everyone!

Hey there! I'm glad you started this forum. Sales and discounts are like little celebrations for shoppers, and I'm sure many mums here want to know about them too!

I have a few kids' apps and online games that are having a mid-season sale soon. Some are even free! I'll post the details here once they go live because most of these deals are online-only, which is such a shame for those who prefer physical copies. It'd be great to see others contribute their finds too!

Do share any deals you come across so we can all benefit and enjoy some retail therapy :)

Hello everyone!

Hello! This is a really thoughtful initiative to help everyone keep up with the latest deals. It's easy to miss out on all the great offers with all the different platforms and websites, so kudos to you for creating this forum!

Hello everyone!

Hi there! This forum is a great idea! With the holiday season coming up, many brands are offering plenty of attractive deals, and I definitely don't want anyone to miss out on any flash sales!

I'll keep an eye out for any garden-related promotions, especially now that many people are getting ready to rejuvenate their gardens after the summer.

Do share any deals you find here; I'm curious to see what sales this festive season has in store for us! :D

Hello everyone!

Hi there! I mainly shop online and often come across various sales and promo codes while hunting for deals. Will be sure to share them here whenever I come by any, especially the ones related to kids and music education.

Hello everyone!

Hey there! I'm all for saving some dollars, so I'm in! I mainly shop at the stores in Changi Airport because that's where I live. I'll be sure to share any good deals I come across.

Hello everyone!

Hello! I'm excited about this forum! It's like having an alert for all the best deals around. Hopefully, it'll help us all save some money while grabbing what we need or want. I know a few sales that are running currently:

The Apple Store has an education sale happening till 28 Feb. Select Macbook models are 15% off for students and teachers. Also, the Dyson official online store is having a factory outlet sale with up to 40% off selected items til 13 Feb.

I'll be sure to check back here often so that I don't miss any other fantastic deals!

• Wow
Hello everyone!

Hello! This is a very timely initiative! I just came across an art store's promotion on Instagram earlier today while mindlessly scrolling during my lunch break. Enjoy 30% storewide at The Art Friend from now till 31 July! That's not all: with a minimum spend of $58, we also get a bonus mystery gift! Mark your calendars!

• Wow
Reactions: luciana
Hello everyone!

Hi there, I'm Cynthia, and I'm thrilled to have found this group! Can't wait to hear about all the amazing sales and deals you guys uncover.

I've got a pretty sweet tooth and am always on the lookout for confectionery deals, baking essentials, or even restaurant vouchers, so I can satisfy my husband's and daughter's cravings without breaking the bank!

Also, being an events planner, I'm always keeping an eye out for decor, party essentials, and venue deals. So, if anyone comes across any, please post them here!

I'll be sure to share any time-sensitive promos that come my way too :)

• Wow
Reactions: cissy and luciana

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu