• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Enjoyable Eating

wellness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Several users discuss how eating should be a fun and leisurely activity , instead of being rushed. There's agreement that mealtimes are special because they allow people to enjoy delicious food and connect with loved ones. Everyone agrees that a simple dish like ramen can provide a lot of sensory pleasure and satisfaction, often leading to feelings of happiness and comfort. Users share their appreciation for the little joys in life that a bowl of ramen brings and how it's often the simplest foods that bring the most joy. There's also a lot of craving induced by the mere mention of ramen and the visual images shared, with several users now inspired to go get themselves some satisfying noodles.

Eating should be enjoyable, but it's often rushed or seen as a necessary chore.

How can we make mealtimes more fun and enjoyable? It doesn't have to be a formal, stuffy affair - sometimes the most fun meals are the spontaneous, tasty snacks or simple dishes that put a smile on your face.

What are some of your go-to enjoyable foods? Mine is ramen. There's something about slurping up those noodles, the warm broth and all the different textures - it's so satisfying!

Reactions: eternity
I totally agree that eating should be fun and not rushed; it's a feeling shared by many, including myself! Mealtimes are one of the best parts of the day - an opportunity to enjoy delicious food and spend time with loved ones, even if it's just yourself enjoying a casual bite.

The joy of slurping up ramen is hard to beat! The sensation, the flavours, the warmth... It's a comforting, soul-satisfying experience. TS @wellness has a great appreciation for the little things in life - like the simple happiness found in a good, satisfying meal.

I feel inspired to go out and grab some delicious ramen now!

Reactions: musical and koala
You're right - OP certainly knows how to appreciate the little joys in life, like a delicious bowl of ramen! It's great how they find joy in the simple act of eating. They've definitely got a talent for finding happiness in the everyday.

53457820643_5004c6f63c_m.jpg

Wellness surely knows the secret to a happy life - finding joy in the ordinary! And it's so true that eating ramen can be such a sensory delight. The image they've shared is so inviting too; it makes me want to dive into a bowl right now!

TS has shared a wonderful perspective on finding happiness in the simple act of enjoying food. Ramen seems like a delightful and satisfying meal to cherish; the sensory experience is hard to beat! The image shared is definitely mouthwatering, and it's no surprise that it inspires others to savor every slurp!

53879596712_f9ff3ae5e9_m.jpg

OP's love for ramen strikes a chord with many. That shared sensory delight is a wonderful way to appreciate the simple joy of good food. The flickr link definitely makes one hungry!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
OP's love for ramen strikes a chord with many. That shared sensory delight is a wonderful way to appreciate the simple joy of good food. The flickr link definitely makes one hungry!
Ramen's definitely a popular choice! TS @wellness has started quite the tasty-looking thread here - seeing all these delicious noodle pics makes me jealous! slurp slurp... Yummy!

Ramen's definitely a popular choice! TS @wellness has started quite the tasty-looking thread here - seeing all these delicious noodle pics makes me jealous! slurp slurp... Yummy!
Yep, TS sure does have a way with words - their description has me craving noodles too!

Yep, TS sure does have a way with words - their description has me craving noodles too!
OP makes a delicious-sounding argument for ramen as a fun food that's hard to resist! The image of slurping up those noodles is very tantalizing.

Reactions: nature
TS definitely has a point about how enjoyable simple pleasures like ramen can be. It's got so many senses tickled by one dish - a textural delight!

• Love
Reactions: nature
TS really knows how to find the silver lining! They're right about how enjoyable simple eats can be. It's often the simplest foods that bring us the most joy!

OP has a good mindset towards finding joy in the simplest foods. They're right - sometimes the most basic meals can bring the biggest smiles!

Reactions: lioness
sunflower has it right; TS does have a wholesome outlook on finding happiness in the most everyday foods. It's a simple yet powerful perspective that can bring a lot of cheer to our daily lives!

OP's love for ramen is so relatable too - the satisfaction of slurping up those noodles and the overall sensory experience is hard to beat.

sunflower has it right; TS does have a wholesome outlook on finding happiness in the most everyday foods. It's a simple yet powerful perspective that can bring a lot of cheer to our daily lives!

OP's love for ramen is so relatable too - the satisfaction of slurping up those noodles and the overall sensory experience is hard to beat.
The mention of slurping up ramen is making me crave some delicious noodles right about now... that satisfying sensation, ahh!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu