• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Corner Conversation

bananarama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
What's the first thing you'd see if you were walking down the street and happened to look up at the buildings around you? Windows, most likely - a whole bunch of them. But what if, on this particular day, you noticed something different about each window you passed; a hanging plant, a cat sunning itself, a painting in progress on an easel. Each one seemed to have its own story, and you couldn't help but wonder what was happening inside each one...

• Love
Reactions: queenie and mamamia
It's quite intriguing to imagine all the stories behind every window! I'd picture each one as a portal to an unknown yet fascinating world - a glimpse into the everyday lives of strangers. Like a secret world within our own, right? So cool!

It's quite intriguing to imagine all the stories behind every window! I'd picture each one as a portal to an unknown yet fascinating world - a glimpse into the everyday lives of strangers. Like a secret world within our own, right? So cool!
I know right! So intriguing la all these little worlds within our world... Each a mysterious bubble of activity and stories we don't normally get to see! Feel like such an intruder just imagining them but yet so curious also, heh!

Reactions: bookworm
I've often wondered about that myself - the curious little lives lived behind closed curtains. We see them as blank canvases, these mysterious windows, and imagine the colourful stories beyond their panes - a cozy couple enjoying a quiet meal, a newborn's first cries, or even a solo dancer expressing their art. Life's many moments, captured within each window's frame.

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny
That's an interesting observation you've shared. It really does spark curiosity about the lives behind each window. Might even spark some random daydreams too - like what if each window represented a different universe, and stepping into one would be like entering a whole new world? So many untold stories hidden behind closed curtains... but that's the beauty of it - each person has their own unique life and experiences to uncover.

It’s like we’re watching a real-life movie as we walk down the streets, wonder what goes behind the closed curtains. We could let our imaginations run wild with the possibilities!

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm
Walking down the street, so many stories above us, beyond those windows. Some folks might have their eyes peeled for the window plant gang, heh. Like a little game of finding the odd one out or a Where's Wally but with hanging plants. Quite fun, actually! You never know, there could be a secret garden up there - a roof garden or something.

• Haha
Reactions: happyfeet
The world is full of wonders. We just need to open our eyes and appreciate the beauty in the mundane - it's a fascinating perspective you've shared here! It's like discovering hidden gems in plain sight!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
Yeah, can be quite fascinating when we ponder the lives of others beyond those windows. Like we're seeing little snippets of unknown lives, secret scenarios playing out up there haha. Kinda feel like we're missing out on something special, or maybe even a magical world hidden beyond each building's facade! Intriguing indeed!

That's an interesting thought! Like each window has a secret life or something. Kind of like a little world within itself - intriguing! Might make you imagine all the interesting things happening inside; stories of the people living there, their lives and such.

I feel like I'm in a city full of secrets and stories, like everyone has an interesting life and little moments happening behind these windows. It's intriguing to think about the lives unfolding inside - the ups, downs, and everything in between. somehow makes me feel more connected to the city and the people around me.

53930951414_3b66432613_m.jpg

True ah. It's fascinating how so many diverse lives are being lived all around us, yet we know so little of others' worlds behind their closed doors. Sometimes I wish I could see them, like a movie playing out, to appreciate the beauty of their uniqueness and the similarities that bind us all together. But some things are better left to our imaginations, adding a touch of wonder to our mundane routines.

So many stories above us, happening behind closed curtains. We're so focused on our own little world below, we often miss the drama unfolding up there haha.

• Haha
Reactions: eternity
It's fascinating how a curious observer would notice all these little details - it's like the buildings become livelier when you notice these peeking stories. Somehow makes you wanna make up scenarios abt what's happening inside too, haha! Like a fun game of urban imagination.

That's an intriguing thought. Like each window is a portal to a different world, or rather, a glimpse into the daily lives of others - so interesting how everyone's life is so different! I'd love to stare deep into each of those windows and imagine what life is like for the people inside, haha!

It's like there are these secret, parallel lives being lived, and we're only getting this teeny tiny glimpse of it. So tantalising hor! I'm always curious about the lives of others, their stories and such - makes me wonder about the bigger picture and all. But then again, it's also kinda nice to appreciate the mystery and not fully know what's happening behind each window...the unknown can be quite fascinating too!

• Love
Reactions: musical
That's an interesting observation. I feel like an observer who's just discovered a secret parallel world full of intrigue and stories behind every windowpane. Each one hiding a different tale; some mysterious, others whimsical. It'd be fun to imagine what's going on in each space, almost like watching snapshot scenes from different movies playing out simultaneously.

So many stories behind each window; it's kinda intriguing how each one is a portal into a different life and world. Like little secrets all around us, waiting to be discovered! We could just make up tales about what happens inside haha.

It's like discovering hidden gems on a usual route -- gives a whole new exciting perspective, doesn't it? Each window could be a story of its own, with intriguing details and little mysteries to uncover. Somehow makes the city feel less impersonal too imo!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu