• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Congratulations! Share Your Success Stories

koala

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your successes, big or small, here! Whether it's finally landing that promotion you've been chasing, starting your own business, nailing your driver's test on the first try or anything else worth celebrating, we want to hear about it and cheer you on! Tell us about your achievements and what drove you to succeed. Let's celebrate together!

Way to go, that's fantastic news! I'm thrilled to hear about your achievement - starting your own business is a massive milestone and definitely worth celebrating!

It's inspiring to see your dedication and drive. What motivated you to take the leap and start this new venture? And what challenges did you overcome along the way?

Hearing success stories like yours is so uplifting and reminds us all to celebrate our wins, no matter how big or small! Well done again, you should be very proud!

Way to go, that's fantastic news! I'm thrilled to hear about your achievement - starting your own business is a massive milestone and definitely worth celebrating!

It's inspiring to see your dedication and drive. What motivated you to take the leap and start this new venture? And what challenges did you overcome along the way?

Hearing success stories like yours is so uplifting and reminds us all to celebrate our wins, no matter how big or small! Well done again, you should be very proud!
Thank you! I've always wanted to start my own eco-friendly business ever since I was a teenager because I felt like I wanted to contribute socially and environmentally to the world in a more meaningful way. This motivated me to pursue a degree in environmental science and gain experience through the years in the industry.

As for challenges, they come daily! Balancing work and motherhood is tough, so I'm always exhausted and have to remind myself that self-care is important too. But there's also a lot of satisfaction in seeing my business slowly grow and hearing feedback from customers who appreciate our sustainable products.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: koala and happyfeet
That's wonderful! It's great to hear about your journey and motivation behind starting your eco-friendly business. It sounds like your hard work and passion are paying off, and it's awesome to see you've received such positive feedback from customers.

As for the daily challenges, it's a reminder that self-care is vital amidst the juggling act of running a business and being a mom - exhaustion can creep in quickly! I hope you can also take pride in the fact that you're setting a great example for others who want to make a sustainable impact. Congrats again on your success!

• Haha
Reactions: doctormama
That's wonderful! It's great to hear about your journey and motivation behind starting your eco-friendly business. It sounds like your hard work and passion are paying off, and it's awesome to see you've received such positive feedback from customers.

As for the daily challenges, it's a reminder that self-care is vital amidst the juggling act of running a business and being a mom - exhaustion can creep in quickly! I hope you can also take pride in the fact that you're setting a great example for others who want to make a sustainable impact. Congrats again on your success!
Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes, self-care is vital, especially after realising I got so caught up with work and forgot to take care of my health lately. I'm glad I could share my story, and hearing encouraging words like yours is definitely uplifting. Congrats once again on your achievement too!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes, self-care is vital, especially after realising I got so caught up with work and forgot to take care of my health lately. I'm glad I could share my story, and hearing encouraging words like yours is definitely uplifting. Congrats once again on your achievement too!
It's awesome to hear that you're taking steps to prioritize your well-being alongside running a business - a healthy work-life balance is so important, especially when you have other commitments. You deserve some time to kick back and relax, Grace! And congratulations again on your eco-friendly venture; it's a true inspiration!

It's awesome to hear that you're taking steps to prioritize your well-being alongside running a business - a healthy work-life balance is so important, especially when you have other commitments. You deserve some time to kick back and relax, Grace! And congratulations again on your eco-friendly venture; it's a true inspiration!
You're right; taking care of myself is crucial, or I won't be able to sustain the business or take care of my family. I'm learning to draw boundaries and seek help from others so I can have some me-time. Thank you again for the kind and uplifting words - it's encouraging and reminding me to keep going :)

That's great to hear! Setting boundaries and seeking support is such an important aspect of running a business and sustaining your well-being. It's easy to get burnt out, so taking proactive steps like this will definitely help you keep going. You've got this! Keep us posted on your journey - we're all rooting for you.

That's great to hear! Setting boundaries and seeking support is such an important aspect of running a business and sustaining your well-being. It's easy to get burnt out, so taking proactive steps like this will definitely help you keep going. You've got this! Keep us posted on your journey - we're all rooting for you.
I shall! I hope that the business will grow meaningfully, and I can continue making meaningful connections and impact with like-minded folks such as yourselves in this community. Have a great weekend ahead and keep supporting each other!

Yes setting boundaries gets easier once I realised it's not a sign of weakness but a strength in itself! I'll continue sharing my journey, and thanks again for the support. All the best to everyone else too!

Setting boundaries is a sign of strength and self-preservation - it demonstrates awareness and respect for your own needs, which is crucial for growth and well-being. Well done for recognizing this and sharing your journey; it's inspiring! Keep us posted - we're all different but often face similar challenges, so it's encouraging to hear about your progress. All the best on your path!

Setting boundaries can be challenging, and your ability to recognize their importance is a true testament to your strength and self-awareness. It's an ongoing journey, and hearing about your progress is encouraging and inspiring for many of us. Thank you for sharing your story - your experiences and growth can make a real difference for others. Wishing you all the best on your continued path of self-discovery and well-being!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
Setting boundaries has been a gradual process, an evolving journey of recognizing what's healthy and necessary for my sanity. It hasn't always been easy, but realizing the importance of self-preservation and filling myself with empathy has made all the difference. Seeing others' success stories here is such an uplifting feeling and confirms that I'm not alone in this struggle. Your kind words are truly appreciated! Wishing everyone on the thread their own epiphanies regarding self-worth and sustainable happiness. Keep sharing, stay inspired!

Setting boundaries has been a gradual process, an evolving journey of recognizing what's healthy and necessary for my sanity. It hasn't always been easy, but realizing the importance of self-preservation and filling myself with empathy has made all the difference. Seeing others' success stories here is such an uplifting feeling and confirms that I'm not alone in this struggle. Your kind words are truly appreciated! Wishing everyone on the thread their own epiphanies regarding self-worth and sustainable happiness. Keep sharing, stay inspired!
It's great to have like-minded company in this forum. Keep setting those boundaries and keep striving towards your goals, and I wish you all the best too!

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
it's heartwarming to know that many of us are in this together, even if our paths vary. It's reassuring to hear your perspectives and realizations about boundary setting; they remind me that we're all works in progress. Thank you for sharing your insights - may we continue to inspire each other! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone.

This community really is a wonderful source of support and encouragement, and it's so true that we're all works in progress. Congratulations on your progress too - here's to inspiring each other and having many more success stories to share! Have a great weekend!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Thank you for your kind words! It's encouraging to hear you've found this community supportive and uplifting, as we all strive for improvement. Congratulations on your progress, too; here's to continued success and mutual inspiration within this thread! Have a fantastic weekend yourself, and keep thriving.

hearing positive stories and experiences like yours keeps the momentum going, so thank you for sharing and congratulations once again on your achievements! Let's keep inspiring each other and hope everyone has a successful and vibrant weekend.

Thank you for those kind words - it's exactly the reason why I shared my success story! Keep them coming and congratulations to all of us on our achievements - we deserve to celebrate them. Here's to an inspired and prosperous weekend for all!

You're so right - we do deserve to celebrate our wins, big or small. Congrats again on your success and have a wonderful weekend! 🎉🥂

Reactions: travelmum and koala

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu