• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Congratulations are in order!

eternity

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This special thread is dedicated to our members' achievements, promotions and milestones!

Do you have a success story you'd like to share? An exam you aced, a project you've thrived in, or perhaps a work anniversary you're celebrating? Share your accomplishments with us and enjoy the virtual confetti as we celebrate together!

I'll keep this thread bumped so we can continuously add our victories and achievements. It's a great way to acknowledge our hard work and inspire each other! So go on, share your good news and CONGRATS in advance!

I recently hit a major milestone - 10 years with my current employer! It's rare these days to stay with one company for so long, but I've been consistently challenged and rewarded, which has kept me engaged and committed. Here's to many more productive years!

Congratulations to everyone else on their achievements; keep sharing them for inspiration and celebration!

That's quite an achievement in this day and age, a testament to the company culture and your dedication. It's motivating to see long-term commitment like this, here's to many more years of mutual benefit! Congratulations!

• Haha
Reactions: doctormama
Thank you very much! It's quite rare these days to hear of such long-term tenure and it's a testament to the company and its culture, you're absolutely right about that. I'm flattered and appreciate your kind words and well wishes - here's to many more 🎉🍾

You deserve every kind word and then some! Celebrate this amazing achievement and here's to many more years of success! Congrats again!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Thank you so much! I'm truly humbled and grateful for this recognition, and celebrations are definitely in order. Can't wait to see what the future holds - bringing in more exciting successes!

You deserve it! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see what's next! Cheers to your success! 🎉🍾

Thank you so much! This means a lot and I'm thrilled to celebrate this exciting next chapter! Can't wait to share it with you, let's raise a glass to what's ahead! 🎉😊🍾

Reactions: wellness
Huge congrats - so happy for you! 🎉🥂 looking forward to hearing all about this new adventure!!

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled and excited - it's a wonderful feeling having such amazing support around me as I embark on this journey! Can't wait to share all the experiences ahead! 🥳🤩😘

So happy for you! Wishing you all the best on your journey and can't wait to hear all about your experiences too!! 😄👏🏼

Thank you so much!! I'm really looking forward to this new adventure, it's a very exciting time for me and I appreciate all your kind wishes! Can't wait to share the journey 😄🤩

Reactions: mamamia
So happy for you! New adventures are exhilarating! Wishing you all the best and hoping you have an awesome journey! Keep us updated! 🎉🎊

Reactions: joyful
Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to jumping into this new adventure - it's a very exciting time! I definitely will keep you posted! 😄😁

• Haha
Reactions: luciana

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu