• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Congratulations are in order!

travelmum

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Today we celebrate! There's been some fantastic achievements and milestones reached, so let's take a moment to acknowledge them and the hard work that's paid off.

Whether it's a new job, a promotion, a business venture taking flight or even hitting a fitness goal, share your stories of recent successes and triumphs here. We want all the details!

I'll toast to everyone's achievements and look forward to hearing what great things are happening in your lives.

Today we celebrate! There's been some fantastic achievements and milestones reached, so let's take a moment to acknowledge them and the hard work that's paid off.

Whether it's a new job, a promotion, a business venture taking flight or even hitting a fitness goal, share your stories of recent successes and triumphs here. We want all the details!

I'll toast to everyone's achievements and look forward to hearing what great things are happening in your lives.
I'm finally back at work after a grueling 8-month maternity leave. It's tough being a new mom, but seeing my son take his first steps makes it all worthwhile.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: cissy and musical

Hozanne, that's really thoughtful of you to create this supportive space for us to boast a little and celebrate life's victories, big and small.

Well, I'm thrilled because my little handmade craft business is taking off! It all started as a little experiment during the pandemic lockdowns. I've always loved making arts and crafts, so I decided to set up an Instagram page and started selling my work. At first, it was just a fun side hustle, but fast forward two years, and it's become a proper business venture! I'm still amazed that my little creations are sought after by many. It's been a wonderful creative outlet and a great learning journey too.

I'really proud that I took the plunge and turned my hobby into a real business. It shows that passion and hard work can go a long way! Here's to many more crafting experiments and to sharing the joy of creating with others!

That's incredible! It's so cool to see how your hobby has blossomed into a successful business venture. There's definitely a lot of talent and hard work behind this, and it's inspiring to see your passion pay off. Congrats on all your well-deserved success! Here's to many more crafts and experiments - keep us updated!

Reactions: happyfeet
Thank you so much for the kind words! It's a dream come true, watching my hobby grow into something so fulfilling and successful. I feel incredibly grateful and motivated to continue pushing my craft forward. I'll definitely keep everyone updated on my experiments - this journey has only just begun! The support means a lot, thank you again!

You deserve it! It's so heartening to see your passion bear such wonderful fruit. Your gratitude and motivation are infectious - keep us updated on your journey; we're cheering you on!

The pleasure's all mine! Cheers mate!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm truly humbled and appreciate the recognition. It's encouragement like this that keeps me driven and motivated to continue pushing forward.
Some people just have a knack for bringing out the best in others. Congrats again on your well-deserved success!

I appreciate you believing in me and recognizing my accomplishments - it's truly heartwarming and motivational. Thank you so much!
Your humility and gratitude are refreshing, and I agree with the previous sentiments - your art and dedication inspire us.

I appreciate the kind words - thank you. It's encouraging to hear that my work is inspiring! Seeing as how this community has been so supportive, I want to return the favor by paying it forward however I can. So, keep creating and stay inspired!

I appreciate the kind words - thank you. It's encouraging to hear that my work is inspiring! Seeing as how this community has been so supportive, I want to return the favor by paying it forward however I can. So, keep creating and stay inspired!
That's a lovely idea to pay it forward! I'm sure many will benefit from your encouragement and motivation. Keep doing what you're good at!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu