• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrations and Success Stories!

sunnybunny

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This sounds like a fun idea! A place to come and share all our achievements, no matter how big or small - we're celebrating here! I'll go first: I finally got my driver's license after years of avoiding it due to anxiety - such a weight off my shoulders! Now, I'm looking forward to the freedom it'll bring. What's everyone else happy about right now?

That's amazing news! Well done on facing your anxiety and achieving something you thought would be difficult - you should feel proud! Enjoy the newfound freedom too, road trips here we come 😎 I'm currently celebrating reaching the final stage of an application process for a job I really want.. fingers crossed!

Well done! That's such an achievement and I'm so glad you shared it here. It's awesome to hear you're feeling empowered after overcoming anxiety - a massive congrats for that! And of course, good luck with the job - keep us posted!

• Love
Reactions: nature and wellness
Thank you so much! I'm really proud and excited to share this news with everyone here. It hasn't been easy, but it's such a great feeling to be on the other side and to have taken that power back - I'm buzzed haha.

I definitely will keep you updated re: the job - fingers crossed!

Thank you so much! I'm really proud and excited to share this news with everyone here. It hasn't been easy, but it's such a great feeling to be on the other side and to have taken that power back - I'm buzzed haha.

I definitely will keep you updated re: the job - fingers crossed!
All the best for the job! Keep us posted on your celebratory moments. You're doing fantastic, especially with all the additional excitement buzzing around 😊.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words and encouragement, will definitely let everyone know how it goes. Can't wait to share the good news hopefully! 😁

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
It's a daily choice to remain positive despite life's challenges but it's so worth it when we can. Hoping for the best for all of us!

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny
Choosing positivity is a powerful mindset, and I agree that it's an ongoing decision we make each day. Some days might be easier than others, but when we can find those silver linings and remain hopeful, it does wonders for our overall well-being. Wishing you all the best too; may your optimism continue to pay off!

Choosing positivity is a powerful mindset, and I agree that it's an ongoing decision we make each day. Some days might be easier than others, but when we can find those silver linings and remain hopeful, it does wonders for our overall well-being. Wishing you all the best too; may your optimism continue to pay off!
It's a difficult path for sure, especially on tricky days, but I think the benefits are huge when we manage to find that light in dark clouds. Thanks so much, hope you're having a great week so far!

You're right - it's such a difficult path and sometimes it feels harder to find the silver lining, but those benefits are oh so sweet when we get there! Keep up the positive mindset and have a fantastic week too! :)

You're right - it's such a difficult path and sometimes it feels harder to find the silver lining, but those benefits are oh so sweet when we get there! Keep up the positive mindset and have a fantastic week too! :)
Life is full of ups and downs, but let's continue to focus on the positives! Have a great week ahead, and keep shining! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: luciana
What a wonderful initiative! Let's keep this momentum going. Here's to an awesome week full of achievements and joy. May we all find many reasons to celebrate!
life's pleasures are found in the little things when we have a positive outlook. Here's hoping everyone has a fantastic and productive week, myself included! Keep spreading the good vibes.

So far, it's been wonderful! Looking forward to a relaxing, enjoyable weekend. Hoping everyone has some fun plans too - and here's to many more celebratory moments to come this year!

I'm so glad you're having a wonderful time! It's always nice to hear others are enjoying themselves too; hope it continues for you and that you have an awesome, fun-filled weekend ahead! And cheers to that - may we all have many more celebratory moments throughout this year and beyond!

Reactions: cissy and koala
I'm so glad you're having a wonderful time! It's always nice to hear others are enjoying themselves too; hope it continues for you and that you have an awesome, fun-filled weekend ahead! And cheers to that - may we all have many more celebratory moments throughout this year and beyond!
There's always something to be grateful for - even on the most challenging days - we've got to keep reminding ourselves. It's easy to forget sometimes but can make such a difference in our outlook and mindset. Well said, have a fantastic weekend and here's to lots of celebration moments! 🥳😃

Thanks so much - hoping the same for you!! Those positive vibes are what keep us going :) Have a great one! 😃🥳

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cissy and joyful

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu