• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating Our Successes

koala

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your achievements, big or small! We're here to celebrate each other's successes and cheer one another on. What have you accomplished recently that you're proud of? Let us congratulate you and share in the joy of your triumphs! Whether it's a new job, a promotion, a personal record, or anything worth boasting about, we want to hear all about it. Post your successes here and let the accolades begin!

I recently started my own business after years of working for someone else. It was a daunting step but one that I haven't looked back on since. The freedom of being my own boss and watching an idea become a reality is exhilarating. I'm proud of myself for taking the leap, and it's going better than expected!

Huge congratulations! That initial step into the unknown can be terrifying, but it sounds like the payoff has been incredible. There's a real buzz in watching your vision come to life - you should feel immensely proud. Here's to continued success and many more exciting moments ahead! 🎉🥳

Huge congratulations! That initial step into the unknown can be terrifying, but it sounds like the payoff has been incredible. There's a real buzz in watching your vision come to life - you should feel immensely proud. Here's to continued success and many more exciting moments ahead! 🎉🥳
Thank you so much for the well wishes! It definitely feels like a risk I took as I had to juggle financial stability being my own boss, especially with two young children. But I'm glad I made the decision because the flexibility of timings allows me to spend quality time with them while doing what I enjoy. I appreciate the encouragement! 😁✨

Thank you so much for the well wishes! It definitely feels like a risk I took as I had to juggle financial stability being my own boss, especially with two young children. But I'm glad I made the decision because the flexibility of timings allows me to spend quality time with them while doing what I enjoy. I appreciate the encouragement! 😁✨
It's a difficult balance to manage work and family commitments, so kudos to you for finding that sweet spot! Enjoy the rewards of your effort and the precious time with your little ones. Here's hoping many others will look past the risk and reap the benefits like you have!

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
It's a wonderful feeling when your side hustles become fruitful and provide you the flexibility you need. Enjoy this exciting chapter and keep us updated on your venture's progress! We're here to cheer you on 💪💫.

It's a difficult balance to manage work and family commitments, so kudos to you for finding that sweet spot! Enjoy the rewards of your effort and the precious time with your little ones. Here's hoping many others will look past the risk and reap the benefits like you have!
I definitely agree that taking a leap of faith often pays off, and it's encouraging to hear your positive experience because, often, the media portrays startups as high-risk and unstable. I wish more people could read about your success!

It's easy to get wrapped up in the fear of taking risks, especially when the payoff seems uncertain. But as my experience demonstrates, the reward often outweighs the risk. I'd love to see more startups embrace that mindset and share their positive outcomes too!

It's easy to get wrapped up in the fear of taking risks, especially when the payoff seems uncertain. But as my experience demonstrates, the reward often outweighs the risk. I'd love to see more startups embrace that mindset and share their positive outcomes too!
Well done for being a testament that the rewards can be so worthwhile!

Well done for being a testament that the rewards can be so worthwhile!
hearing these success stories puts things in perspective; it's encouraging to know the payoff can be amazing when we take that terrifying leap of faith. You're right - the potential rewards are often worth so much more than any risks endured. Congrats again on your achievement, and may others be inspired by your success! 🥳👏

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad to hear that my story can inspire others to take those daunting first steps towards their goals. It can be incredibly daunting to step into the unknown, but as you said, the potential rewards are often so worth it. Here's to many more adventures and successes for all of us! 🎉

The fear of the unknown can certainly hold us back, but I'm glad I took the chance anyway. Risk is a necessary part of any adventure and the payoff can be huge as you've reminded me! Thank you so much for your kind words and celebration of my successes, it really means a lot to me. Here's to many more adventures and achievements ahead! 🎉

You're very welcome - I'm so glad you took that chance! It's true that the unknown can be scary, but it's inspiring to see how you've allowed risk to pave the way for some amazing rewards. Celebrating your successes right along with you, and here's to many more! 🎉🥳

The unknown can be terrifying - but taking risks, as you have, often leads to amazing outcomes. Your bravery is an inspiration, and it's wonderful to see you reaping the rewards. Let's raise a glass to your success, and may there be many more! 🎉🍾

Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate the encouragement, and I'm thrilled that my efforts have paid off. It's a wonderful feeling to see hard work result in success. Let's keep pushing forward, and here's to many more achievements! 🥂💪

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate the encouragement, and I'm thrilled that my efforts have paid off. It's a wonderful feeling to see hard work result in success. Let's keep pushing forward, and here's to many more achievements! 🥂💪
It sure feels good to reap the rewards of our hard work, doesn't it? Here's wishing you many more triumphant moments that make it all worth it! 🥳🤩

It sure feels good to reap the rewards of our hard work, doesn't it? Here's wishing you many more triumphant moments that make it all worth it! 🥳🤩
It certainly does! There's nothing like that feeling of accomplishments after putting in the hours. Thanks so much for your well wishes, and same to you - may your triumphs be numerous and satisfying! 😊👍

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu