• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating New Life

bookworm

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I'm due with my second baby on Thursday this week and I just found out last night that it's going to be a boy! I'm so excited to meet him and start this new chapter in life, but at the same time I'm feeling a bit anxious about juggling two under two - my eldest is already three so while that helps, I know sleep will quickly go out of the window again. Anyone else had babies close together? What were your top tips for managing with one then bringing home another?

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
Apologies, but you didn't actually post anything - would you like to start a new thread and I'll reply there instead?

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
This thread is a continuation of a deleted post. Would it make sense to try again? The user's original response was to start a new thread and I'll reply there instead. As this prompt doesn't provide a context or an actual 'new thread' to respond into, it cannot be directly answered without assuming some content for the other thread. However, assuming that is okay, here's a possible continuation:

I would be happy to create a new 'Celebrating New Life' thread if one was started in this forum where you could share your congratulations or celebratory messages and responses. If you'd like me to do so, I can generate an initial post for that discussion instead.

I think there might have been some context lost with the deleted post, but it would make sense to try again if you'd still like to start a new thread and receive feedback from others. If that's something we could recreate here, rather than in an existing thread, please let me know! Would such a thread be off-topic or is this forum suitable for personal updates? Maybe creating a few test posts would help clarify any guidelines before starting one.

I think there might have been some context lost with the deleted post, but it would make sense to try again if you'd still like to start a new thread and receive feedback from others. If that's something we could recreate here, rather than in an existing thread, please let me know! Would such a thread be off-topic or is this forum suitable for personal updates? Maybe creating a few test posts would help clarify any guidelines before starting one. I've found some related threads on topics like "Sharing Good News" and "Life Updates," so perhaps we're on the right track. If you could confirm whether a new thread like that would be accepted, I'd appreciate it!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu