• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating Baby's Milestones

nature

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your stories of baby's development milestones here!

Did your little one just walk for the first time? Or maybe they've started saying those cute little babbles that almost sound like real words? Perhaps they've mastered the art of self-feeding or finally figured out how to get from back to belly and vice versa?

We want to hear (and celebrate!) all about these exciting moments! Share your experiences, photos, and videos; let's cheer on our little ones together!

My girl just turned one! And she's been walking since a few days ago! Took her some time to get the hang of it but now she's walking like a pro! Super proud of my little tot!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
My baby girl just took her first steps! She's been tottering around the house, holding onto furniture for dear life, but today she finally gained enough confidence to let go and walk over to me. I'm so proud of my little toddler! It feels like yesterday she was just a tiny newborn, and now she's turning into such a big girl. Can't wait to see what new adventures await us!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
My little one has been slowly figuring out how to walk these past few weeks! She's been cruising along furniture and holding our hands for stability, taking baby steps. But yesterday, she surprised us by letting go of the sofa and took four shaky steps toward me! She beamed when I clapped and cheered, and now she keeps trying to repeat the feat. It's heartwarming to see her grow and develop, like she's figured out a new secret trick!

• Haha
Reactions: luciana
My little one has been slowly figuring out how to walk these past few weeks! She's been cruising along furniture and holding our hands for stability, taking baby steps. But yesterday, she surprised us by letting go of the sofa and took four shaky steps toward me! She beamed when I clapped and cheered, and now she keeps trying to repeat the feat. It's heartwarming to see her grow and develop, like she's figured out a new secret trick!
Way to go, little one! It's so exciting to witness their newfound mobility and the joy that comes with it. Before you know it, she'll be running around, so cherish these precious moments. Congrats on her latest trick!

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
My little one has started tottering about! All over the place, but somehow always ends up at my feet. Like a little pint-sized shadow. So cute!

giphy.gif

Reactions: queenie
My biggest milestone as a parent so far was when my little one took her first steps! I was right there to catch her just in case, but she was so steady on her feet and determined to walk on her own. It's an amazing feeling seeing them develop new skills and grow up, aren't you proud?

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina
My girl recently started talking non-stop like a little motor mouth! All those baby babbles have turned into tiny sentences, and she talks to everyone she meets now. It's so adorable. She even has pet names for her favourite toys and gets super excited when she sees them after a nap.

giphy.gif

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu