• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating Baby's Milestones

koala

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Mothers shared their experiences and the excitement of their children reaching milestones like first smiles, steps and words. They talked about capturing those precious moments, enjoying the different phases of their children's growth and the challenges that come with it. The joy of witnessing their child's development and independence is heartwarming, though fleeting, making them cherish every moment and appreciate the uniqueness of each phase. It's a delightful adventure for these moms as their little ones grow up.

Share all the exciting details about your little one's milestones here!

Whether it's that first smile, the tentative first steps, or the heartwarming first words, we're here to celebrate every special moment of baby's development. Let's create a record of these precious memories and the stories behind them!

Reactions: doctormama
Share all the exciting details about your little one's milestones here!

Whether it's that first smile, the tentative first steps, or the heartwarming first words, we're here to celebrate every special moment of baby's development. Let's create a record of these precious memories and the stories behind them!
Exciting milestones, eh? I've been enjoying every bit of my tot's growth too! Those first smiles are truly heart melting. And now that she's started walking, it's a whole new world of adventures! Each phase has been such a delightful experience and I'm loving the newfound mobility. The curious tot exploring all around is such a precious sight!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Wah such a heartwarming thread idea! Milestones like first smile totes melt my heart leh. Catching those moments is so exciting 'cause they grow up so fast! I still remember the first time my little one took her very first steps - such an adorable tot then, wobbling around with tiny baby feet. So precious!

Wah! Such a lovely idea to have this thread man! Milestones are exciting times cause you just wanna squeal in happiness when your little one hits them!

My toddler recently started talking... like proper sentence structuring and all! So cute sia! Could basically strike a convo with him recently, it's like having a mini adult around. And he's into his I-can-do-it-myself phase, which is funny cos he gets so frustrated when he can't do something but so determined to give it a go!

Also, managed to catch a whiff of his first tooth breaking through after much gummy smiles! Really such a relief cause the poor thing was so cranky during the teething period. Had to bring out the cold toys and frozen washcloth action!

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
Wah! Such a lovely idea to have this thread man! Milestones are exciting times cause you just wanna squeal in happiness when your little one hits them!

My toddler recently started talking... like proper sentence structuring and all! So cute sia! Could basically strike a convo with him recently, it's like having a mini adult around. And he's into his I-can-do-it-myself phase, which is funny cos he gets so frustrated when he can't do something but so determined to give it a go!

Also, managed to catch a whiff of his first tooth breaking through after much gummy smiles! Really such a relief cause the poor thing was so cranky during the teething period. Had to bring out the cold toys and frozen washcloth action!
Yes, I feel you! It's super de-kuan when our little ones hit their milestones and we just wanna boast about it non-stop heh. So exciting to see them grow up right before our very eyes!

My tot is also at that phase where she wants to do everything by herself - meal time's a messy affair these days but I try not to stop her because independence, let's gooo!! But got to watch her like a hawk also because hazard everywhere haha. And ya, the first tooth broke through some time back and it was such a relief cos the teething phase was tough - lots of crying and whining. Now it's like I have a little chomper in the house! Can imagine the joy when number two arrives!

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny
Wah the first smile, so cute right! But it's so fleeting, must grab phone fast fast to capture that moment. Then can keep and remember how adorable baby was as a newborn! First steps also very exciting, suddenly got to chase after tot running everywhere hahaha!

Reactions: joyful
Wah the first smile, so cute right! But it's so fleeting, must grab phone fast fast to capture that moment. Then can keep and remember how adorable baby was as a newborn! First steps also very exciting, suddenly got to chase after tot running everywhere hahaha!
Yup, first smiles and steps are adorable and worth rushing to capture! But I think the cutest milestone is when they start talking and saying the most random things! It's so funny how their little minds work! Can't wait for that phase! 😀😊

Yah, witnessing their motor skills develop is so heartening, agree? That newfound independence is pretty amusing as they wobble about, exploring every corner of the house. The whole family has been keeping up with baby's pace too, chasing after this curious little one! Ha ha!

It's such a satisfaction when our little ones achieve their milestones, we just wanna share it with the world! Seeing them grow up is such a happy feeling man.

My tot's at an adventurous phase now - wants to explore and try everything by herself. Mealtime's become an interesting event haha. Got to keep a close eye on her too because there are so many tiny dangers around the house! Teething was tough but at least it's over, and I can't wait for the days when she has another little chomper to go with the first one!

When my kiddo took his first steps, it was an accidental moment of glory! He just tottered over to me one day, and I was like, whoa! Time really flies - just yesterday he was wobbling around holding onto furniture and now look at him!

So excited about baby's milestones! Can't wait to hear baby's first words man. First smiles are so cute - like a little secret between you and them! You never know when they're gonna beam one at ya, so gotta always be on the lookout! haha! But really, it's such a nice feeling when it happens.

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
Yah, capturing those precious moments is a rush man. Can feel the excitement when you manage to capture that perfect shot of their first smile! But it's challenging too - they grow and change so quickly! You never know how long each phase will last!

Yah, capturing those precious moments is a rush man. Can feel the excitement when you manage to capture that perfect shot of their first smile! But it's challenging too - they grow and change so quickly! You never know how long each phase will last!
It's tough to capture all these moments especially when they're so fast with their growth and changes! But it's an exciting period too so I'm just enjoying the ride and doing my best to remember everything hahaha!

It's tough to capture all these moments especially when they're so fast with their growth and changes! But it's an exciting period too so I'm just enjoying the ride and doing my best to remember everything hahaha!
enjoy them while you can, they grow up super fast! And every phase has its unique joys -- and challenges. So, savour every moment and keep lots of photos!

Reactions: wellness
enjoy them while you can, they grow up super fast! And every phase has its unique joys -- and challenges. So, savour every moment and keep lots of photos!
Time flies, doesn't it? You're right; I'm trying my best to capture these memories and appreciate the uniqueness of each phase because, before we know it, they're all grown up!

• Love
Reactions: joyful

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu