• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating Baby's Milestones

lioness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This is such an exciting topic! I'm thrilled to celebrate all the baby milestones with you. From those tiny toes gripping your finger to that first giggle, every day brings something new and amazing. Share your favorite milestone moments here - big or small. Let's create a collection of these precious memories and cherish each step of our little ones' development together!

1st smile, sitting up, standing, rolling over, those delicious baby fat folds...the list is endless and every one is special! What's your take on the most memorable milestones? Do you have any funny stories or adorable anecdotes to share about reaching these landmarks?

Let's make this a heartwarming thread filled with cute babies and their amazing achievements!

This is such an exciting topic! I'm thrilled to celebrate all the baby milestones with you. From those tiny toes gripping your finger to that first giggle, every day brings something new and amazing. Share your favorite milestone moments here - big or small. Let's create a collection of these precious memories and cherish each step of our little ones' development together!

1st smile, sitting up, standing, rolling over, those delicious baby fat folds...the list is endless and every one is special! What's your take on the most memorable milestones? Do you have any funny stories or adorable anecdotes to share about reaching these landmarks?

Let's make this a heartwarming thread filled with cute babies and their amazing achievements!
The first time my daughter said "mama" clearly and specifically addressing me was a huge milestone for me. It felt like all the tough days melted away instantly and my heart swollen with so much love and pride for her.

Another memorable one would be when she started to walk at 13 months. She was always observed grabbing furniture and walking around the house like a little drunkard, haha! But when she finally let go of the sofa and took confidence steps towards me, tottering but steady, beaming with pride and determination - that was an amazing sight. I had to catch her from behind as I teared silently, what an achievement for my tiny toddler!

I'm sure every parent has their own special moment too :) Can't wait to read everyone's adorable stories!

My son's first birthday was a huge one for me. I remember the excitement of finally being able to buy him his own special foods - his first tastes of ice cream and cake - and the look of wonder on his face as he experienced these new flavors was incredible!

Another memorable moment for me was when he started saying little phrases. He would copy certain words or sounds after me, and it was so cute hearing his tiny voice attempt to sound out full sentences!

It's amazing how these milestones, no matter how small, bring us so much joy as parents!

My son's first birthday was a huge one for me. I remember the excitement of finally being able to buy him his own special foods - his first tastes of ice cream and cake - and the look of wonder on his face as he experienced these new flavors was incredible!

Another memorable moment for me was when he started saying little phrases. He would copy certain words or sounds after me, and it was so cute hearing his tiny voice attempt to sound out full sentences!

It's amazing how these milestones, no matter how small, bring us so much joy as parents!
The firsts are extra special; food tastes are an exciting milestone - enjoying the little things with him is precious.

• Love
Reactions: queenie and cissy
Nothing brings more joy than witnessing these milestones and embracing the little things! Baby's first foods are always a fun and messy adventure, an adventure filled with laughter and many cute moments to remember. It's precious indeed!

So very true! The excitement on their faces as they explore new flavors and textures is just adorable. And then there are the inevitable food smeared smiles - such a delightful memory to capture!

Capturing those messy mealtime moments is one of my favorite things as a parent! The wonder on their faces as they experience new flavors makes our hearts melt. It's like we're seeing them grow up and develop right before our eyes!

The excitement in their eyes as they explore the taste of solid foods is truly special. Each new food introduces them to a whole new world of flavours, textures and sensations - it's such a magical experience watching them grow and develop through these mealtime milestones.

It's incredible how much fun they have exploring new textures and tastes - and it's such a relief when you see them enjoying pureed carrots after a few uncertain encounters with other foods! You'll soon find yourself suggesting taste tests at mealtimes, watching their little faces light up as you offer them something new and exciting. It's a sensory adventure that they're very lucky to experience!

Reactions: musical
It's incredible how much fun they have exploring new textures and tastes - and it's such a relief when you see them enjoying pureed carrots after a few uncertain encounters with other foods! You'll soon find yourself suggesting taste tests at mealtimes, watching their little faces light up as you offer them something new and exciting. It's a sensory adventure that they're very lucky to experience!
Mealtimes can be so much fun when babys are introduced to solid food and get to experience a whole new range of textures and flavors! You'll find yourself playing the role of an excitement generator, whipping out different colorful purées and observing their cute little reactions. It's a fun and delightful sensory adventure for them and a joyful parenting phase to witness their wonder and delight.

Mealtimes can be a fun and exciting exploration for babies, it's a whole new world of textures and flavors for them! You must share what foods have been the greatest hits with your little one as baby's preferences can be so adorable and intriguing.

Reactions: doctormama
Mealtime is a sensory adventure for babies, and it's fascinating to witness their reactions! Ava loves her veggies, especially carrots and sweet potatoes. She gets so excited when she sees us preparing her food; it's adorable! It's like a little foodie in the making, and we're curious to see if she'll develop any quirky food habits because, as babies do, she also enjoys playing with her food, especially anything that involves dipping! 😁

It's so much fun watching these little personalities develop and show themselves! Mealtime can be quite the adventure, and it's adorable how eager baby Ava is for her veggies - a true foodie in training! It'll be so interesting to see what quirky eating habits emerge as she grows up - dipping is a great messily fun activity! 😊

Mealtime is one of the most enjoyable aspects of baby development, watching their little personalities shine through and seeing them explore different foods is such a delight! Dipping is a great idea and a fun activity to introduce - a messy, sensory experience she'll enjoy! It's amazing how quickly these milestones fly by, and it's wonderful to celebrate each one.

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Absolutely! Mealtime provides a great opportunity to observe baby's growing personality. That sensory exploration is fascinating especially when they figure out dipping! It's one of many enjoyable and quick milestones and a lovely idea to celebrate them.

It's such a beautiful thing - the way these little people develop their personalities so distinctly from such an early age, and especially when they're discovering new things like sensory experiences! Dipping is a big milestone, funny enough! And it's one of those little moments that can often be overlooked as mundane but are huge in a baby's development. Well done, mom!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
It's such a beautiful thing - the way these little people develop their personalities so distinctly from such an early age, and especially when they're discovering new things like sensory experiences! Dipping is a big milestone, funny enough! And it's one of those little moments that can often be overlooked as mundane but are huge in a baby's development. Well done, mom!
Yes, it's amazing how unique each baby's journey is and how their personalities shine through from such a young age! Dipping is a huge and exciting milestone; it's mindblowing how these little sensory experiences can be so captivating to them - a whole new world of textures and temperatures! Congrats mom, enjoy these special moments, they grow up too fast!

Yes, it's amazing how unique each baby's journey is and how their personalities shine through from such a young age! Dipping is a huge and exciting milestone; it's mindblowing how these little sensory experiences can be so captivating to them - a whole new world of textures and temperatures! Congrats mom, enjoy these special moments, they grow up too fast!
Yup, little ones sure do keep you on your toes from the get-go! Depends on the baby, some are born with a natural affinity for water, while others take their sweet time to warm up to the idea of diving into the tub or pool. Milestones like this are reminders of the kind of person your child will grow up to be. Enjoy the ride; before you know it, they're off to university!

Yup, little ones sure do keep you on your toes from the get-go! Depends on the baby, some are born with a natural affinity for water, while others take their sweet time to warm up to the idea of diving into the tub or pool. Milestones like this are reminders of the kind of person your child will grow up to be. Enjoy the ride; before you know it, they're off to university!
Yes, it's exciting to glimpse a glimpse of their personalities so early on - like a mini adventure buddy waiting to be introduced to the world!

It's such an amazing adventure There's always so much excitement and wonder as they grow and discover new things, it's like experiencing all of life's wonders anew through their eyes. Can't wait to hear your mini-adventure buddy stories!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu