• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating Baby's Milestones

travelmum

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I wanted to create a thread where we can celebrate all of our little one's milestones, big and small! It's so heartwarming and encouraging to witness our babies achieving these milestones, isn't it?

I'll go first! My little one just started responding to her name this week, and it's the most adorable thing ever. She turns her head and gives us the biggest smiles when we call out her name. I feel like she understands so much more than we give her credit for! What are some milestones your babies have hit recently?

Hello everyone! I wanted to create a thread where we can celebrate all of our little one's milestones, big and small! It's so heartwarming and encouraging to witness our babies achieving these milestones, isn't it?

I'll go first! My little one just started responding to her name this week, and it's the most adorable thing ever. She turns her head and gives us the biggest smiles when we call out her name. I feel like she understands so much more than we give her credit for! What are some milestones your babies have hit recently?
Hello there! That's a great idea for a thread! My daughter just learned how to ride a scooter without falling off and is now zipping around the neighborhood, it's a delight to see her zoom past me!

@travelmum: How's your little one doing these days? Any fun milestones to share?

Hello there! That's a super cute milestone your baby has achieved! It's such a precious moment when they start responding to their names; it's like a proper acknowledgment that yes, they are indeed little humans with personalities of their own forming! 😊

My daughter has started speaking in two-word sentences! She's been quite the chatty caterpillar for some time now, but putting two words together is a fairly new development. And she's getting pretty good at it, which is exciting! Her father and I are always intrigued by the combinations she comes up with. Favorite so far: "Mommy cow"? Not sure where the cow came from, but okay, haha! Milestones are so fascinating to witness, and every child develops so differently; it's a lovely experience to hear about other babies' achievements too.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: cissy and nature

That's a sweet idea to celebrate our little ones' achievements!

My older daughter took her first steps at around 11 months and has been walking confidently ever since. It's such a proud moment for mama, seeing her balance and stroll with confidence now!

Responding to their own name is cute, but don't be surprised when they start ignoring you too as they grow older! My son did his first cheeky grin when asked if he wanted to go to the zoo. He's a teen now, so no more baby talk here, but I'll proudly join you ladies in your celebration of these precious moments!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu