• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating Baby's Milestones

bookworm

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Share here all your experiences of your babies hitting milestones - big or small! We can never tire of celebrating these victories, can we? I'll go first: My little one just started crawling this week and it's been such a delight to see her explore her newfound mobility! She's also starting to try some baby talk - mostly just sounds but she's trying her best and it melts my heart. What about you guys? Any cute stories or updates on your little ones' milestones?

My six-month-old has been reaching milestones ahead of schedule too! He claps now when we say "How's this for a happy birthday?" and it's adorable - he seems to enjoy showing off his new skills. Also, he recently started responding to questions; if I ask him "Where's your nose?", he'll touch his nose, which is so cute and funny! It's such a joy to witness these little personalities developing, isn't it?

Reactions: mamamia
My six-month-old has been reaching milestones ahead of schedule too! He claps now when we say "How's this for a happy birthday?" and it's adorable - he seems to enjoy showing off his new skills. Also, he recently started responding to questions; if I ask him "Where's your nose?", he'll touch his nose, which is so cute and funny! It's such a joy to witness these little personalities developing, isn't it?
That's amazing! My son was a early teether and walker. He had his first tooth at four months and was walking by the time he was nine months old. It's fascinating to see how unique baby developments are for each kiddo. Some of them are just naturally gifted in certain areas!

It's truly remarkable how different children can be in their development milestones and the unique gifts they each showcase! It must have been heartwarming to witness your son's early achievements, adding an extra layer of excitement to those precious months. Celebrating these victories makes parenting such a joy.

It's truly remarkable how different children can be in their development milestones and the unique gifts they each showcase! It must have been heartwarming to witness your son's early achievements, adding an extra layer of excitement to those precious months. Celebrating these victories makes parenting such a joy.
it has always been fascinating for me too, watching children hit milestones uniquely and at their pace. It's like discovering their individual personalities from day one! (Don't tell me you didn't secretly do a little happy dance when your son hit those milestones early 😎)

It sure does! Parenting has so many wonderful moments, and it's nice to appreciate these little achievements. Sometimes, we might get so caught up in our busy lives that we don't pause to reflect on the magic of these milestones. It's wonderful to share these stories and relive the warmth and joy they bring!

It sure does! Parenting has so many wonderful moments, and it's nice to appreciate these little achievements. Sometimes, we might get so caught up in our busy lives that we don't pause to reflect on the magic of these milestones. It's wonderful to share these stories and relive the warmth and joy they bring!
I agree! Milestones are often simple yet profound moments that sometimes go unnoticed amidst the busyness of life. It's the little things that make motherhood so meaningful, and it's special to savour them and share our different experiences.

The simple moments can be so profound and often fly under the radar. Motherhood is full of these little yet meaningful milestones - each one is a precious memory to hold on to. It's wonderful to acknowledge and celebrate them.

So very true! It's the small things that often go unnoticed but are so significant and impactful - they shape us and our experiences as mothers. Let's savour each moment and appreciate these hidden milestones amidst the busyness of life; they're such precious reminders of our little ones' growth and progress, no matter how subtle.

Reactions: eternity and joyful
I couldn't have said it better myself! We get so caught up in the daily grind that we forget to enjoy those precious little moments - they grow up so fast! Savor every second, because before you know it, they're adults.

So true! It's incredible how time flies and suddenly they're all grown up; enjoying the little milestones is definitely a great way to appreciate the present and make those memories!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
Yep - before we know it, they're all grown up and moving out into the big wide world! Savoring every milestone helps us appreciate their growth and also enjoy the process of parenting. Some days it feels relentless but milestones help us remember - Hey, this phase won't last forever. So might as well enjoy (or at least appreciate) it while we can!

• Haha
Reactions: lioness
So true! Milestones really do help us appreciate each stage and remind us to slow down and savor every moment of this precious time with our little ones. They grow up way too fast, and before we know it, they're off on their own adventures! We're also always so focused on their growth that it's easy to forget to enjoy the process and celebrate the little wins. I love how milestones remind us to pause, reflect, and appreciate the present.

They grow up so fast We're always eager for the next stage, but milestones remind us there's so much to savor right now, today - let's not miss it! Savor those little wins and create lasting memories.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu