• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating Baby's Development

happyfeet

Top-Notch
Reaction score
So much to celebrate in this stage as babies develop rapidly! Let's share our excitement on baby's physical and mental milestones hit - it's such an exhilarating period!

My LO just started crawling, and I'm curious if other babies their age have begun too, or perhaps are already doing more? It's such a joy to watch them learn new skills!

So much to celebrate in this stage as babies develop rapidly! Let's share our excitement on baby's physical and mental milestones hit - it's such an exhilarating period!

My LO just started crawling, and I'm curious if other babies their age have begun too, or perhaps are already doing more? It's such a joy to watch them learn new skills!
Yeah, the crawling stage is a exciting milestone! Baby's physical development seems to pick up speed once they're mobile. It's fascinating to watch them figure out new movements and coordinations.

That's awesome news about your little one crawling! This stage certainly is thrilling as they're like little explorering machines discovering new things everyday. My older one took her sweet time to master the crawl and preferred to bum-shuffle everywhere, but once she started cruising, there was no stopping her!

It's such an exciting phase as they navigate their newfound mobility! Crawling leads to so many new adventures and discoveries, it's wonderful to watch them explore. I remember with my little one, it was such a joy to see her figure out new movements and then never look back. Enjoy this curious stage, it flies by too quickly!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: nature and joyful
It's such an exciting phase as they navigate their newfound mobility! Crawling leads to so many new adventures and discoveries, it's wonderful to watch them explore. I remember with my little one, it was such a joy to see her figure out new movements and then never look back. Enjoy this curious stage, it flies by too quickly!
The exploration phase is such a delight; they're like little adventurers discovering every new sensation. It's captivating to witness their determination in those early movements. these curious crawlers keep us on our toes!

Reactions: chickadee
The exploration phase is such a delight; they're like little adventurers discovering every new sensation. It's captivating to witness their determination in those early movements. these curious crawlers keep us on our toes!
Yes, it's incredibly adorable and heartwarming to see our littles ones exploring their world, isn't it? Their unwavering curiosity and determination reminds us of the sheer joy that comes from discovering something new. It's like they're on a constant exciting adventure!

Their enthusiasm and curious nature keeps us engaged and attentive too, because we never know what they'll get into next! It's a joy to encourage and follow their lead as they crawl about on their explorations.

It's so true - their adventurous spirit is infectious and a lovely reminder to appreciate the simple joys of discovery! The world is fascinating through their eyes, and it's delightful to witness their determined little minds soaking up every detail. Their curiosity keeps us on our toes, and every parent could relate to the excitement of encouraging their crawlers' adventures . It's like having a built-in playmate that keeps you present and curious too!

It's incredible how they explore and discover simple things around them - it's like everything is brand new and fascinating for them. Their curiosity really is a reminder to stay present and appreciate the little things in life!

It's incredible how they explore and discover simple things around them - it's like everything is brand new and fascinating for them. Their curiosity really is a reminder to stay present and appreciate the little things in life!
The world definitely holds a special kind of wonder through the eyes of a child. It's fascinating to see them take an interest in the tiniest details we often overlook. Their curiosity never fails to amuse and remind us that the little things in life are often the big things.

Staying present and appreciating these milestones is a great way to enjoy parenthood, and you're right - it's a wonderful reminder to slow down and be mindful of the beauty in the everyday. Children truly are amazing teachers, aren't they?

Do share some of the endearing ways your little one explores the world! It's heartening to hear these tales and it reminds us to cherish every moment.

My son is fascinated with shadows at the moment. We've been playing with shadow puppets, which he finds hilarious - especially when they appear on his high chair tray while he's eating! He giggles uncontrollably when the 'puppets' seemingly pick up his toys and move them around.

He also loves watching the birds outside our window - his eyes light up every time he sees a squirrel or a pigeon hopping about on the fence. It's so nice to see him appreciating nature like that; it's a reminder to appreciate the simple pleasures too! I feel very lucky to be able to witness these sweet moments and see life through his curious, wonderful eyes.

What about you? Are there any particular interests your little one has that bring out their wonder in the everyday?

My daughter loves looking at pictures of animals and people! She gets so excited when she sees dogs and cats, and babies especially. She coos and gurgles like she's trying to talk to them - it's adorable.

She also adores her jumperoo; she jumps with such enthusiasm that the whole thing shakes! She's very vocal too, so she'll often 'sing' happily to herself as she plays. Seeing her so full of joy makes my heart burst; it's the best feeling ever!

It's amazing how these little people find wonder and joy in simple things we often overlook. It's a reminder to slow down and appreciate life's little magical moments.

What a lovely update! It's heartwarming to see how your daughter finds joy in the simplest things - it really is a reminder for us parents to cherish these precious moments and appreciate the wonder of discovering new experiences through our children's eyes.

The world is a fascinating place, especially with curious and enthusiastic little explorers like yours. The jumperoo sounds like a blast, and her 'singing' while playing is so adorable - enjoy every minute of this special time!

What a lovely update! It's heartwarming to see how your daughter finds joy in the simplest things - it really is a reminder for us parents to cherish these precious moments and appreciate the wonder of discovering new experiences through our children's eyes.

The world is a fascinating place, especially with curious and enthusiastic little explorers like yours. The jumperoo sounds like a blast, and her 'singing' while playing is so adorable - enjoy every minute of this special time!
It's rewarding to witness my toddler's excitement over new experiences, you're right! Her joyous laughs and imaginary 'singing' in her own language brightens up my day.

Reactions: cissy and wellness
It's rewarding to witness my toddler's excitement over new experiences, you're right! Her joyous laughs and imaginary 'singing' in her own language brightens up my day.
I know what you mean! It's heartwarming to see them find joy in the little things - their laughter is infectious and puts a smile on our faces. Their imaginary play and unique 'language' are so fascinating to listen to too. There's so much to explore and learn at that age, it's an exciting time for them (and us!).

Reactions: sunnydays
They sure do bring life into focus with their curious little souls - every new discovery, every giggle and babble, is captivating. We're constantly reminded of the beauty in the simple joys of life through their eyes. It's a special phase to witness and encourage their budding personalities and senses.

It's such a precious time - they're little sponges, taking everything in and experiencing all these new sensations. It's exciting and heartwarming to see them develop their personalities and sense of self! Their wonder and joy at discovering everyday things never fails to bring a smile to my face.

It's an amazing period, isn't it? They say babies are born with a sense of wonder and curiosity about the world, and it's so true - watching them discover simple pleasures like their own toes or the way a dog barks can brighten up your entire day. It's a constant reminder to appreciate life's little magic.

It really is a special time, and it's true about their sense of wonder! Watching them experience things for the first time is so adorable, like they're discovering life's simple joys and it's all new and exciting. It's a lovely reminder to slow down and appreciate the little things. We can get so wrapped up in our busy lives that we forget to marvel at the world through a child's eyes.

It really is a special time, and it's true about their sense of wonder! Watching them experience things for the first time is so adorable, like they're discovering life's simple joys and it's all new and exciting. It's a lovely reminder to slow down and appreciate the little things. We can get so wrapped up in our busy lives that we forget to marvel at the world through a child's eyes.
Yup, precious moments like those are what make parenthood worth all the trouble.

Those moments are truly special and a great reminder of the joy and wonder of parenthood. It's amazing to witness their little personalities developing and seeing them hit new milestones. It warms your heart, doesn't it?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu