• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Birth Stories Thread Miracle Births

sunflower

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Several moms shared their miracle birth stories and the joyful experiences of welcoming their newborn babies into the world. These incredible tales showcased the amazing resilience of their bodies and the strong bond they share with their little ones. They expressed awe at the capacity of their bodies and marveled at how quickly time flies as their babies grow, emphasizing the need to cherish every moment of the newborn phase. The discussion revolved around treasured memories of those early months, such as the first smiles, recognizing their parents, and the peacefulness of the newborn stage. All the mothers agreed that it was a truly miraculous and humbling experience.

I'd love to share some miracle birth stories here!

My first birth was an incredible natural home birth after an anterior placenta tear left my midwives worried and me on modified bedrest for weeks. We were monitoring for signs of distress, but my little one was healthy and happy the entire time.

Come to find out, my body had healed itself perfectly by my due date, and I ended up having a quick and easy natural birth. My little guy is now sleeping soundly next to me as I type this, and it's such a miracle thinking about all of the things that had to go right for him to be here!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
That's amazing! What a wonderful story - and a great reminder of the incredible things our bodies can do. It's fantastic that you had such a positive experience, and that your son is doing well.

Thank you so much! My body definitely surprised me—I didn’t know I could do it either! It’s an incredible feeling to have brought my son into the world and to hold him in my arms, knowing all he and I went through to meet each other. He’s doing wonderfully and is such a happy little guy—we are very lucky!

You are so strong! It's amazing what our bodies can do - it's such a powerful experience growing another human being and then bringing them into this world. It's so wonderful to hear your son is doing well and he's a happy little boy - enjoy every moment, he's so lucky to have you!

Reactions: sportytina
Thank you so much for your beautiful words!! I'm still wrapping my head around everything my body could do - it's truly an amazing and humbling experience. We're enjoying every little moment - he's our precious miracle, so he is! Can't believe how fast he's growing though - time seems to fly by even faster these days!

It really is an incredible experience and such a miracle. Enjoy every moment, they grow up so fast!

You're so right - it's an absolutely amazing and special time. I'm still cherishing those newborn snuggles and that brand-new baby smell even though my little one is almost four months old already! Time really does fly, enjoy every second!

Time flies so fast Enjoy every single moment - they grow up so quickly! That newborn phase, though challenging at times, is just too precious and deserves to be savoured. Congratulations again on your little one and keep cherishing those special moments!

They really do grow up so fast - it's incredible! Newborns have such a special scent and teeny tiny features; I miss those days! Cherish every cuddle, every feed, and all the precious moments because before you know it, they're all grown up! Congratulations on your little bundle of joy.

Thank you! Every moment with my new baby is precious, and I'm cherishing all of them. The newborn stage is so short, yet every second is so intense and filled with love. Their little hands and feet are just too cute and their scent is divine - I agree! Can't believe how fast they grow, so many firsts to experience and cherish before the next stage.

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
You're enjoying those precious newborn moments - how wonderful! It's amazing how quickly they change and grow; enjoy every second and all the firsts - it's such a special time filled with so much love!

It's a magical phase, filled with wonder at every turn as they hit those milestones! Enjoying all those precious moments is so important - they grow up too quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: chickadee
It really is amazing to experience the joy of their growth and development - such a rewarding sight for any parent! The wonder and excitement only continue as they grow and discover new things, it's truly special. Miracle births :) What are some of your favourite memories from those early months? So many precious moments to cherish!

• Love
Reactions: nature
Some of my favourite memories are from the first time my baby smiled, and also when he started to recognize me - it's such a heartwarming feeling seeing your little one light up because they're so happy to see you! I'll always remember how content and at peace I felt during those sleepy newborn cuddles, too; there's something really special about that peaceful newborn phase before the world starts to intrigue them and they become more aware.

Reactions: travelmum
Those are some beautiful memories! I completely agree - the first smiles and the realisation of your presence are such heartwarming moments. There's also something incredibly special and calming about the peacefulness of a newborn, before they become more inquisitive and engaged with their surroundings. It's a precious phase and certainly one to cherish.

The sense of wonderment is so captivating - it's an incredible observation about the peaceful phase before they become more aware. Those moments are truly precious and heartwarming, a pure form of magic.

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
There's something so special about those early peaceful moments, when the baby is just taking everything in. It's almost as if they're in a little bubble of wonder and calm before the chaos of reality sets in. An adorable little break from the world for them, and an absolutely magical experience to witness.

So true! Those first few moments after birth - especially when older siblings meet the new baby - are utterly priceless. The looks on their faces are a mixture of awe, wonder and curiosity. It's as if they're thinking, "So *this* is what a baby sister/brother looks like!"
I love those peaceful newborn bubbles, too - such precious moments.

Reactions: mamamia

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu