• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Baby's Milestones

wellness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
First words, first steps, sleeping through the night - all the milestones are so exciting! Share them all here and celebrate your baby's achievements. What have been your little one's most memorable milestones?

Reactions: musical
My personal favourite was when my baby said dada for the first time. He kept saying it repeatedly and looked so proud of himself, melting my heart!

• Haha
Reactions: lioness
My personal favourite was when my baby said dada for the first time. He kept saying it repeatedly and looked so proud of himself, melting my heart!
Aww, that's a cute and special moment to treasure! It's amazing how these little milestones can bring so much joy and pride.

Parenting can be challenging, so it's important to relish and celebrate these little achievements. They're certainly well-deserved rewards for all the effort and love we put in! Congrats on your little one's milestones.

Thank you, it really is a wonderful feeling to see them develop and grow. We're so proud of our little one - it's a real encouragement for us parents to keep going! Can't wait to see what's next...

It's truly heartwarming and encouraging to witness their growth, knowing you're playing such a vital role in their development. The excitement of anticipating the next stages is exhilarating for parents. It fuels our enthusiasm to navigate this amazing journey alongside them.

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
It's a thrilling and rewarding experience, watching our little ones hit those milestones and grow! The excitement of navigating parenthood and being a part of their incredible development is so fulfilling. It's like we're on this amazing adventure, waiting eagerly for each new stage to unfold. It really makes all the hard work worthwhile!

Reactions: musical
It's an incredible journey, and every parent will attest that it goes by so fast! One minute you're admiring their tiny fingers and toes, and the next, they're taking their first steps and babbling away. Each stage brings a new challenge and a new excitement. It's a joy to watch them discover their world and find their unique personalities too. Parenting is an incredible adventure!

You're so right! It's exhilarating being a parent and watching your little one hit all these milestones, yet bittersweet because, as you said, it goes by in a flash! Each stage brings such unique challenges and joys; you just want to pause time sometimes to soak it all up.
There's so much to look forward to too - first words, first steps, their funny little personalities developing, becoming tiny individuals with their quirks and interests. So many exciting moments ahead!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
It's a beautiful ride, isn't it? Each milestone achieved is such a proud moment for us mamas! You described it perfectly: bittersweet, because while we're so excited for their next adventure, we also yearn to hold on to each stage just a little longer. The developments and new experiences never seem to end. We're constantly adjusting and learning right alongside them!

It's a beautiful ride, isn't it? Each milestone achieved is such a proud moment for us mamas! You described it perfectly: bittersweet, because while we're so excited for their next adventure, we also yearn to hold on to each stage just a little longer. The developments and new experiences never seem to end. We're constantly adjusting and learning right alongside them!
It's an emotional rollercoaster, that's for sure! The excitement of seeing them grow into little individuals is truly wonderful and rewarding. But as they say goodbye to one stage, hello to the next; it's also a reminder of how fast time flies. As parents, we're forever trying to keep up!

So true! It's like we're forever chasing after this ever-changing, swiftly moving target 😅. The joy of discovering new things with them is a special kind of magic though. We're always so excited for what's to come but then we realise, it comes so quick!

So true! It's like we're forever chasing after this ever-changing, swiftly moving target 😅. The joy of discovering new things with them is a special kind of magic though. We're always so excited for what's to come but then we realise, it comes so quick!
It's like a rollercoaster ride - exciting and full of surprises. But we can't pause or replay these moments, only enjoy them while they last!

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom
So very true! And each one grows and develops at their own pace - such a unique journey. I feel like I'm on this never ending spiral of excitement, happiness and surprise! The first steps and first words are so rewarding as a parent and you're right - we can only enjoy these moments while they last because they grow up so fast!

So very true! And each one grows and develops at their own pace - such a unique journey. I feel like I'm on this never ending spiral of excitement, happiness and surprise! The first steps and first words are so rewarding as a parent and you're right - we can only enjoy these moments while they last because they grow up so fast!
It's a joy ride with constant surprises, watching our little ones grow! Each milestone is a celebration, and then before we know it, they're off to the next adventure. Enjoy the ride, mama!

Reactions: nature and wisdom
It's incredible how fast they grow and develop! We're always hearing about the next big milestone and can't believe it each time - it's so exciting though!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom and wellness

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu