• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Baby's Growth Milestones

musical

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hey all, I wanted to start a thread where we can share our experiences with our little one's growth milestones! It's fascinating to see how they develop and hit these milestones - some take baby steps while others sprint ahead!

So let's share the fun and document this wonderful journey!

I'll begin with my little one's latest milestone - she just started walking at 11 months, and it's been a joy watching her totter around discovering new places and picking up new objects! It feels like she grew up so fast overnight! Who else has some recent exciting milestones to share?

Hey all, I wanted to start a thread where we can share our experiences with our little one's growth milestones! It's fascinating to see how they develop and hit these milestones - some take baby steps while others sprint ahead!

I'll begin with my little one's latest milestone - she just started walking at 11 months, and it's been a joy watching her totter around discovering new places and picking up new objects! It feels like she grew up so fast overnight! Who else has some recent exciting milestones to share?
My 10-month old just started cruising furniture - he's not daring enough to let go with one hand, but I'm expecting him to walk anytime between now and his first birthday!

It's wonderful to recap the joyful moments of baby milestones! My little one just started talking and her latest word is "mama"! It's melts my heart hearing her adorable attempts at communication, and it's a reminder of how quickly they develop. Each phase is so exciting!

Oh that's so fun! My little one just turned 5 and is super into independent play. She's finally figuring out how to work games on her tablet, which is a big milestone for her because she's always watched in awe as other kids played but couldn't figure it out herself. It's sweet seeing her problem-solving as she tries to match shapes and swipes on the screen. I feel like this newfound independence is a biggie!

My son had his growth spurt when he was 10 months old. He started walking earlier than yours at 9 months. I remember how proud I was the first time he took his unaided steps. Now he's a tall 18-year-old who barely has time for his mum these days!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu