• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Baby's development milestones

doctormama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Doctormama started a thread to share her excitement about the milestones of her little one and invited other users to share theirs too. Many parents responded with enthusiastic agreement and shared stories of their children's developmental progress, from first words to steps. It's a delightful period of discovery and chaos, requiring constant baby-proofing as children explore newfound skills and mobility. The joy and pride of watching them learn and grow outweigh the chaos, creating precious memories. The thread overflowed with excitement and warmth as parents celebrated these milestones together.

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well! I wanted to create a thread dedicated to our little ones' amazing development milestones. It's such an exciting period watching them learn and grow, and I thought it would be great to share those precious moments here.

From rolling over to taking their first steps, let's celebrate every milestone our babies achieve! Please feel free to share your stories, experiences, and any funny or heartwarming memories you have of your little one's developmental journey. I'll go first!

My baby just started crawling a few days ago, and it's the cutest chaos ever! He's not quite steady on his feet yet but determined to explore every corner of the room. It's a hectic but exciting time, having to baby-proof everything in sight! Can't wait to hear about your babies' adventures!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well! I wanted to create a thread dedicated to our little ones' amazing development milestones. It's such an exciting period watching them learn and grow, and I thought it would be great to share those precious moments here.

From rolling over to taking their first steps, let's celebrate every milestone our babies achieve! Please feel free to share your stories, experiences, and any funny or heartwarming memories you have of your little one's developmental journey. I'll go first!

My baby just started crawling a few days ago, and it's the cutest chaos ever! He's not quite steady on his feet yet but determined to explore every corner of the room. It's a hectic but exciting time, having to baby-proof everything in sight! Can't wait to hear about your babies' adventures!
Ya, I also enjoy watching my little one hit their milestones, especially when they first started to walk. It was a big mess because the house wasn't fully baby-proofed yet, haha. They'd totter around holding on to furniture and sometimes would pull the whole thing down with them! But it's so heartwarming to see their determination and little faces glowing with achievement every time they figure out something new.

Ya, I also enjoy watching my little one hit their milestones, especially when they first started to walk. It was a big mess because the house wasn't fully baby-proofed yet, haha. They'd totter around holding on to furniture and sometimes would pull the whole thing down with them! But it's so heartwarming to see their determination and little faces glowing with achievement every time they figure out something new.
It's delightful to witness their determination and sense of accomplishment! There's a certain glow and pride in their achievements that melts your heart. The initial steps are always uncertain and funny, especially when they have this adorable wobbly walk going on. It's a joyous chaotic period

Are there any other memorable milestones you're eagerly awaiting or any cute episodes related to them? I remember my daughter's first word was an adorable "doggy," which surprised me as we didn't have any pets!

It's delightful to witness their determination and sense of accomplishment! There's a certain glow and pride in their achievements that melts your heart. The initial steps are always uncertain and funny, especially when they have this adorable wobbly walk going on. It's a joyous chaotic period

Are there any other memorable milestones you're eagerly awaiting or any cute episodes related to them? I remember my daughter's first word was an adorable "doggy," which surprised me as we didn't have any pets!
I'm looking forward to hearing my son's first full sentence. He's already trying to form simple sentences now, and it's so cute how he struggles to form the words and gets excited when he manages to say what he wants. I think that's a big one for me - being able to actually have a conversation, even if it's just simple chatter, with him.

Yes, Development milestones are so exciting! Crawling phase eh? Pretty soon you'll have your hands full as your little explorer discovers the joy of pulling up and standing! Baby-proofing's a real thing man! Can't help but laugh when they totter around holding onto furniture for dear life!

Reactions: doctormama
Wah, your little one already hit the crawling milestone ah! Must be a fun and chaotic time for you, haha! Baby-proofing is a necessary evil but an exciting challenge too! Can't wait to hear about the next milestones your baby achieves!

Yup! Development milestones bring so much excitement and joy! Crawling phase can be really exciting , watching them explore their newfound mobility. Before you know it, they're off to totter around the house! Baby-proofing is a mission, but it's a fun challenge to prepare the house for their little adventures.

200.gif

Yeah, watching our little ones hit those milestones is exciting! Mine just started walking - well, tottering - and it's adorable mayhem! They look like a wee drunkard staggerer but are determined to go wherever their wobbly legs can take them. Cute chaos indeed!

Oh gosh, that's a lovely idea for a thread! Baby milestones are so exciting! Mine has just figured out how to pull herself up and now tries to stand up everywhere she can. I think the walking stage will be here before we know it - eek! But yes, super cute chaos and a never-ending mission to babyproof the whole house!

200.gif

My girl just started walking this week! She's been tottering around like a little drunkard, holding on to furniture for dear life, but she's so proud of herself. I'm just glad we don't have too many breakable things around the house!

the exploration begins once they start moving about! Before long, they're off on their own little adventures. Got to keep those curious hands and eyes busy exploring new territories haha!

Wah, your baby just hit another milestone! Crawling huh... soon be running around the house, creating havoc and keeping you on your toes man! You must be so excited . Can almost picture the scene - baby's determined little face as he explores every corner of the room. So heartwarming!

Reactions: doctormama
Wah, your little one already started crawling, huh?! That's a major milestone! Must be exciting yet crazy keeping up with their newfound mobility. I'm dreading the day mine starts walking, gotta baby-proof the whole house!! But it is heartwarming to see them learn and achieve these goals!

Reactions: sunnydays
Wah, your little one already started crawling, huh?! That's a major milestone! Must be exciting yet crazy keeping up with their newfound mobility. I'm dreading the day mine starts walking, gotta baby-proof the whole house!! But it is heartwarming to see them learn and achieve these goals!
Yup, it's officially chaotic but fun! Gotta be on our toes now cause they're like little explorer babies haha. a joyful period watching them discover new things everyday!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm and nature
I feel you lah. It's truly an exciting phase - watching them try to speak in full sentences for the first time. My child also did that, super adorable! The struggle is real, but the excitement on their little faces makes it all worth it. And ya, that was a big mess when they first started walking and pulling everything down - better baby-proof early!

Reactions: chickadee
My tot took a while to crawl but now she's at it, no turning back! She crawls fast and furious, like a little hurricane, and gets into everything. Had to baby-proof the house in record time! It's a fun phase, though, because she's like a little explorer, discovering new things everyday. I've got my hands full, but I'm loving every minute of it!

Wah, your baby already started crawling! So cute lor but I can imagine the chaos haha. Baby-proofing is a real thing man, got to be super careful these days. Mine just started saying a few words like 'mama' and 'dada' clearly - finally some peace for my nagging requests haha. Can't wait for the next phase!

Reactions: koala
I feel ya. The first words and sentences are super duper cute. My little one also had this phase where she'd get super excited upon succeeding in getting her message across. And ya, the walking phase creates a whole new meaning for 'toddler' - they totter around like such big people!

26297356068_55844384a0_m.jpg

Reactions: happyfeet
The craziness continues! Yeah, once they start moving, it's non-stop action and adventure. We're basically their human baby gates now, gotta be extra vigilant! But it's exciting to see what catches their curious eyes each day.

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
Eh, I want to share about my little one's latest milestone too! My toddler has been taking her sweet time walking these few weeks, and it's simply adorable chaos at home chasing after her. She looks like a drunkard tottering around the house, but she's having the time of her life!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu