• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Baby Milestones

luciana

Top-Notch
Reaction score
So exciting!

babies reaching milestones are the cutest and most heartwarming things! My LO just started crawling, it's like having a whole new world opened up to them, their personality shines so much more with all this new mobility! Can't wait for the next stage too - what's everyone else's LOs current/recent milestones?

PS I'll also be curious to hear any tips you have on preparing for future milestones!

So exciting!

babies reaching milestones are the cutest and most heartwarming things! My LO just started crawling, it's like having a whole new world opened up to them, their personality shines so much more with all this new mobility! Can't wait for the next stage too - what's everyone else's LOs current/recent milestones?

PS I'll also be curious to hear any tips you have on preparing for future milestones!
That's fantastic news! New-found mobility certainly brings a whole new dimension to parenting; looks like your little one is growing up fast!

My son has recently started talking, and it's been adorable hearing his cute little voice chatter away, though most of it still sounds like baby talk to me. He also likes to try and copy the grown-ups, which is endearing, especially when he attempts to 'help' with simple household chores.

It's such a cute stage, isn't it? The little one's mobility coupled with their curiosity makes every day exciting - a new adventure for them, and a fun challenge for us!

The attempts at 'helping' are so sweet. Mine likes to 'sweep' along with me when I'm cleaning and does quite a good job of miming the actions, which is adorable. Before long, they'll be asking to do these chores 'properly' themselves and helping out for real - a big milestone in itself!

Reactions: chickadee and cissy
The 'help' phase is so cute - it's adorable when they copy our actions! It's a lovely age when they're so eager to help, and of course, everything goes in. Not long now till they'll be helping with the real thing - an exciting milestone indeed!

It's sweet how curious and enthusiastic they are during that stage. My little one recently started the 'help' phase too, it's so adorable watching them carefully observing and mimicking our every move. They're like tiny sponges, soaking up all the info! It's a special milestone, for sure.

That's a lovely phase I remember how my son would carefully watch me cooking and then try to mimic my actions with his toy kitchen set. It's truly fascinating to witness their little minds at work, isn't it? They bring so much joy and curiosity into our lives.

It's amazing how they pick up on little things we do and then try to emulate them! Cooking must be such a fun and safe space for them to explore and learn. The curiosity and wonder never ceases with these tiny humans - they're such great teachers too, aren't they?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: queenie and wisdom
You're so right! It's incredible how observant they are and how quickly they pick up on our mannerisms. Cooking with them is one of my favorite things to do because it's such a great learning space where they can safely explore all senses. They learn so many skills too - measuring, pouring, tasting, touching, etc. And the excitement on their faces when they 'help' makes the mess so worthwhile! It's a wonderful age - enjoy it while it lasts!

• Haha
Reactions: lioness
You're so right! It's incredible how observant they are and how quickly they pick up on our mannerisms. Cooking with them is one of my favorite things to do because it's such a great learning space where they can safely explore all senses. They learn so many skills too - measuring, pouring, tasting, touching, etc. And the excitement on their faces when they 'help' makes the mess so worthwhile! It's a wonderful age - enjoy it while it lasts!
Yep, those little ones are super observant and quick learners. You'd be surprised how far their tiny tot minds can go, so make full use of this window to expose them to all the good stuff!

Absolutely! Children have such curious and impressionable minds. This period is a great opportunity for parents and caregivers to introduce experiences that can shape their understanding of the world - from arts and culture to exposure to different environments, languages, music, and more. There are some many exciting ways to engage with our little ones as they soak it all up!

There's so much potential for learning and growth during this curious phase of their lives! The world can be their oyster - the trick is to give them a glimpse into as many different experiences as possible, allowing them to develop an interest and perhaps discover talents along the way. It's such a fascinating period to watch them soak everything up like a sponge too!

General-Blog-Post-Template-17.png

It's incredible how absorbent minds of young children are, it's like they can pick up on everything! We want to give them every opportunity to learn and grow during this vital stage - what a fun phase it is! That image you included is so cute too, thank you for sharing! It really captures the essence of this special time.

It's incredible how absorbent minds of young children are, it's like they can pick up on everything! We want to give them every opportunity to learn and grow during this vital stage - what a fun phase it is! That image you included is so cute too, thank you for sharing! It really captures the essence of this special time.
Yes, it's an adorable phase where they soak up knowledge like a sponge! They learn mainly through their senses and it's incredible how some can almost instinctively know what to do, like craning their necks to see and grasp at objects above them.

Reactions: bookworm
It's amazing how inquisitive they are at this stage - it's a joy to watch them discover new things! The world is so fascinating to them and it's wonderful to witness their little minds working out how to interact with what they see.

• Love
Reactions: eternity
It's amazing how inquisitive they are at this stage - it's a joy to watch them discover new things! The world is so fascinating to them and it's wonderful to witness their little minds working out how to interact with what they see.
Yes, their curiosity can be really endearing and captivating as they explore life's wonders for the first time. It's an exciting stage!

It's an amazing experience watching them learn and discover new things daily - their wonderment at everything is so infectious!

It's an amazing experience watching them learn and discover new things daily - their wonderment at everything is so infectious!
Yes, it's heartwarming to see our little ones pick up new skills and their excitement over the tiniest of triumphs. Their unwavering curiosity reminds us to find wonder in the everyday.

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
It's incredible how they remind us daily that every small achievement is something to celebrate. That relentless sense of wonder and curiosity inspires awe and reminds us that joy can be found in life's little moments!

• Love
Reactions: queenie and wisdom

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu