• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Baby Milestones

techsavvy

Top-Notch
Reaction score
As new parents, we always keep an eye on our little ones to see if they're hitting their milestones. It's such a pride-inducing moment when they achieve them! Whether it's that first giggle, first solid food, or taking those first steps, every baby goes through so many adorable stages.

It made me curious - what are some of the most exciting milestones you've experienced with your little ones? Any funny stories or moments related to these milestones? Let's share them here! I'll go first!

Our daughter really took her time with starting solid foods. We were so excited to introduce her to all the delicious flavors, but she was content with just nursing. Until one day, she seemed so intrigued by our dinner that we decided to give her some pureed carrots. She grasped the spoon right out of our hands! We were so shocked, and of course, we praised her eagerly. From then on, mealtime has been a blast - watching her taste buds dance with each new flavor is such a joy.

What are your baby milestone stories?

As new parents, we always keep an eye on our little ones to see if they're hitting their milestones. It's such a pride-inducing moment when they achieve them! Whether it's that first giggle, first solid food, or taking those first steps, every baby goes through so many adorable stages.

It made me curious - what are some of the most exciting milestones you've experienced with your little ones? Any funny stories or moments related to these milestones? Let's share them here! I'll go first!

Our daughter really took her time with starting solid foods. We were so excited to introduce her to all the delicious flavors, but she was content with just nursing. Until one day, she seemed so intrigued by our dinner that we decided to give her some pureed carrots. She grasped the spoon right out of our hands! We were so shocked, and of course, we praised her eagerly. From then on, mealtime has been a blast - watching her taste buds dance with each new flavor is such a joy.

My toddler's first steps were a real thrill! Up until that point, she had been a real mama's girl, content to stay snuggled or crawl towards me when I was nearby. But one day, she tottered towards Daddy, who was standing across the room, and our hearts melted watching her determined little feet carry her away.

It's a precious time indeed, watching them grow and develop new skills, seeing the world through their curious eyes.

Reactions: luciana

My son took his sweet time with toilet training. He was content with wearing nappies till he was almost four. Then one day, he announced he wanted to wear "big boy" pants like his friends at kindergarten. So we bought him new Underpants with his favorite cartoon characters and voila, no more accidents! It was like he grew up overnight.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu